For European Union and European Economic Area nationals
About iMove, our VIE program
iMove is a unique program tailored for European youth interested in challenging themselves with meaningful assignments across the globe. At Sanofi we have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. Sanofi’s Work Abroad Program, iMove, offers jobs- assignments with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow. We provide those opportunities in various functions like such as: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc. and in more than 50 countries. Sanofi unites people who are passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
Dare to challenge yourself
Live an intense and enriching personal experience as you take your first steps in a new job and a foreign culture.
Discover a new you
Learning new languages, making new friends, discovering new ways of working and thinking… our Work Abroad Program is all this and so much more!
Develop your potential
With meaningful assignments, real responsibilities and support from your managers, the iMove Program will put you on a fast track to growth.
A program awarded as the best in class by Business France and MEDEF
Antoine Vernholes, President Club V.I.E., Benoît Serre, Delegate Vice-President French HR Directors
association (ANDRH), Katell Martin, iMove Program Global Lead, Corinne Lecoustey, Chief of Staff to
Guillaume Leroy, France Country Chair
400 iMove participants as of 2018
in 50 countries
55% employed by Sanofi after their assignment
around 75 open positions on regular basis
Opportunities in all type of areas like: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc.
5 reasons to choose Sanofi
for your next Move
BECOME PART OF A
Sanofi offers Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) opportunities in all functions in 50 countries. On an average, 75 VIE positions are open at all times.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR
At Sanofi, we unite people passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
FROM DAY ONE
We have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. The iMove program offers jobs with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow.
A SPRINGBOARD TO
YOUR CAREER AT
Today, more than half of iMove participants are employed by Sanofi and we are determined to up the number further.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM
VIE contracts have, for too long remained a French specificity. We, at Sanofi, work hard to make our opportunities visible to a more diverse European population.
Former iMover's testimonials
Be next to join the iMove program
1/Am I eligible to apply?
- You are a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) national
- You are not a native of the host country: apply to work in a different country than yours
- A candidate must begin their work assignment no later than the day before their 29th birthday
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with 5-years' post-secondary education (e.g. university etc)
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory
2/How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Check the available V.I.E. positions worldwide below and apply
- Submit your application by applying on one of the open VIE opportunities which you can find below: https://en.jobs.sanofi.com/vie
3/What will happen next?
- Your application will be considered by the VIE Recruitment Team
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with the business function and the HR Team
- Successful candidates will be offered a VIE position
- Sanofi will provide assistance throughout the administrative and visa processes
4/Additional support for iMovers
- Monthly allowances
- Tax-free and exemption from national insurance contributions
- Housing allowance depending on the country
- Travel costs coverage (moving to the host country)
- Healthcare/Insurance coverage covered by your contract
VIE Jobs List
- Junior Marketing Project Manager Oncology - VIE Contract (W/M) R2533421 12/11/2019
- Innovation Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M) R2530833 12/11/2019
- Primary Care Marketing Associate - VIE Contract (W/M) R2526525 10/29/2019
- Marketing Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2519225 08/07/2019
- Process Engineer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2532517 12/10/2019
- Junior Brand Manager Immunology - VIE Contract (W/M/D) R2533178 12/10/2019
- Pharmaceutical Risk Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M) R2524797 12/06/2019
- Data Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2531034 12/05/2019
- Quality and Regulatory Affairs Associate - VIE Contract (W/M) R2527174 12/05/2019
- Regional Information Technology Infrastructure Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2531936 11/28/2019
- Global Field Excellence Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2528423 11/22/2019
- International Mobility Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2526888 11/22/2019
- Multi-Site Planning Business Deployment Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2530336 11/22/2019
- Regulatory Affairs Project Leader - VIE Contract (W/M) R2523274 11/15/2019
- Product Communications Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M) R2528986 11/19/2019
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.Continue