For European Union and European Economic Area nationals
About iMove, our VIE program
iMove is a unique program tailored for European youth interested in challenging themselves with meaningful assignments across the globe. At Sanofi we have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. Sanofi’s Work Abroad Program, iMove, offers jobs- assignments with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow. We provide those opportunities in various functions like such as: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc. and in more than 50 countries. Sanofi unites people who are passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
Dare to challenge yourself
Live an intense and enriching personal experience as you take your first steps in a new job and a foreign culture.
Discover a new you
Learning new languages, making new friends, discovering new ways of working and thinking… our Work Abroad Program is all this and so much more!
Develop your potential
With meaningful assignments, real responsibilities and support from your managers, the iMove Program will put you on a fast track to growth.
400 iMove participants as of 2018
in 50 countries
55% employed by Sanofi after their assignment
around 75 open positions on regular basis
Opportunities in all type of areas like: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc.
5 reasons to choose Sanofi
for your next Move
BECOME PART OF A
Sanofi offers Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) opportunities in all functions in 50 countries. On an average, 75 VIE positions are open at all times.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR
At Sanofi, we unite people passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
FROM DAY ONE
We have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. The iMove program offers jobs with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow.
A SPRINGBOARD TO
YOUR CAREER AT
Today, more than half of iMove participants are employed by Sanofi and we are determined to up the number further.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM
VIE contracts have, for too long remained a French specificity. We, at Sanofi, work hard to make our opportunities visible to a more diverse European population.
Be next to join the iMove program
1/Am I eligible to apply?
- You are a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) national
- You are not a native of the host country: apply to work in a different country than yours
- A candidate must begin their work assignment no later than the day before their 29th birthday
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with 5-years' post-secondary education (e.g. university etc)
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory
2/How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Check the available V.I.E. positions worldwide below and apply
- Submit your application by applying on one of the open VIE opportunities which you can find below: https://en.jobs.sanofi.com/vie
3/What will happen next?
- Your application will be considered by the VIE Recruitment Team
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with the business function and the HR Team
- Successful candidates will be offered a VIE position
- Sanofi will provide assistance throughout the administrative and visa processes
4/Additional support for iMovers
- Monthly allowances
- Tax-free and exemption from national insurance contributions
- Housing allowance depending on the country
- Travel costs coverage (moving to the host country)
- Healthcare/Insurance coverage covered by your contract
VIE Jobs List
- Project Management Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2519353 08/19/2019
- Regulatory Affairs Consultant - VIE Contract (W/M) R2517764 08/15/2019
- Finance Business Partner for Industrial Affairs - VIE Contract (W/M) R2518572 08/14/2019
- European Market Access Coordinator & Project Support - VIE Contract (W/M) R2515463 08/13/2019
- Regulatory Submission Management Lead - VIE Contract (W/M) R2518045 08/12/2019
- Project Coordinator, Consumer Health Care - VIE Contract (W/M) R2494499 08/10/2019
- Healthcare Transparency Consent Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2514413 08/10/2019
- Project Management Officer Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy - VIE Contract (W/M) R2517102 08/08/2019
- Marketing Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2519225 08/07/2019
- Sales and Marketing Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M) R2515395 07/31/2019
- Communications Associate - VIE Contract (W/M) R2517830 08/06/2019
- Global Clinical Program Leader - VIE Contract (W/M) R2517227 08/02/2019
- Junior Medical Manager Immunology (W/M/D) - VIE Contract R2515217 07/30/2019
- Transformation Projects Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M) R2511861 07/30/2019
- Regulatory Business Operations Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2518157 07/30/2019
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.Continue