For European Union and European Economic Area nationals
About iMove, our VIE program
Life is a healthy journey, We, at Sanofi, are there beside people in need, as a health journey partner. With our Work Abroad Program for European youth, come take part in this adventure: step out of your comfort zone, unleash your potential, all the while growing personally and professionally.
Dare to challenge yourself
Live an intense and enriching personal experience as you take your first steps in a new job and a foreign culture.
Discover a new you
Learning new languages, making new friends, discovering new ways of working and thinking… our Work Abroad Program is all this and so much more!
Develop your potential
With meaningful assignments, real responsibilities and support from your managers, the iMove Program will put you on a fast track to growth.
400 iMove participants as of 2018
in 50 countries
55% employed by Sanofi after their assignment
around 75 open positions on regular basis
Opportunities in all type of areas like: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc.
5 reasons to choose Sanofi
for your next Move
BECOME PART OF A
Sanofi offers Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) opportunities in all functions in 50 countries. On an average, 75 VIE positions are open at all times.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR
At Sanofi, we unite people passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
FROM DAY ONE
We have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. The iMove program offers jobs with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow.
A SPRINGBOARD TO
YOUR CAREER AT
Today, more than half of iMove participants are employed by Sanofi and we are determined to up the number further.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM
VIE contracts have, for too long remained a French specificity. We, at Sanofi, work hard to make our opportunities visible to a more diverse European population.
Be next to join the iMove program
1/Am I eligible to apply?
- You are a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) national
- You are not a native of the host country: apply to work in a different country than yours
- A candidate must begin their work assignment no later than the day before their 29th birthday
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with 5-years' post-secondary education (e.g. university etc)
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory
2/How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Check the available V.I.E. positions worldwide below and apply
- Submit your application by applying on one of the open VIE opportunities which you can find below: https://en.jobs.sanofi.com/vie
3/What will happen next?
- Your application will be considered by the VIE Recruitment Team
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with the business function and the HR Team
- Successful candidates will be offered a VIE position
- Sanofi will provide assistance throughout the administrative and visa processes
4/Additional support for iMovers
- Monthly allowances
- Tax-free and exemption from national insurance contributions
- Housing allowance depending on the country
- Travel costs coverage (moving to the host country)
- Healthcare/Insurance coverage covered by your contract
VIE Jobs List
- Tender Executive - VIE Contract (W/M) R2505858 05/24/2019
- Data Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2506738 05/24/2019
- Quality Systems Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2505438 05/22/2019
- Junior Controller - VIE Contract (W/M) R2507062 05/21/2019
- Research Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2505590 05/21/2019
- Clinical Supply Chain Operations Process and Project Manager – VIE Contract (W/M) R2507569 05/21/2019
- Process Improvement Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2502744 05/15/2019
- Country Chair Project Management Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2503490 05/13/2019
- Regional Marketing Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M) R2502766 05/08/2019
- Facility Planning Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2490042 03/19/2019
- Assistant Biosafety Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2506066 05/10/2019
- Brand Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2498618 05/08/2019
- Junior Product Manager - VIE Contract (M/W) R2503351 05/07/2019
- Marketing and Operations Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2498514 05/07/2019
- Regulatory Affairs Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2500638 05/07/2019
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.Continue