For European Union and European Economic Area nationals
About iMove, our VIE program
iMove is a unique program tailored for European youth interested in challenging themselves with meaningful assignments across the globe. At Sanofi we have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. Sanofi’s Work Abroad Program, iMove, offers jobs- assignments with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow. We provide those opportunities in various functions like such as: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc. and in more than 50 countries. Sanofi unites people who are passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
Dare to challenge yourself
Live an intense and enriching personal experience as you take your first steps in a new job and a foreign culture.
Discover a new you
Learning new languages, making new friends, discovering new ways of working and thinking… our Work Abroad Program is all this and so much more!
Develop your potential
With meaningful assignments, real responsibilities and support from your managers, the iMove Program will put you on a fast track to growth.
A program awarded as the best in class by Business France and MEDEF
Antoine Vernholes, President Club V.I.E., Benoît Serre, Delegate Vice-President French HR Directors
association (ANDRH), Katell Martin, iMove Program Global Lead, Corinne Lecoustey, Chief of Staff to
Guillaume Leroy, France Country Chair
450 iMove participants as of 2019
46 countries and across 5 regions
Gender balance with 60% female and 40% male, with an average of 26 years old
On average 50% of the VIEs are employed after their assignment
Around 40 open positions on regular basis
Opportunities in all type of areas like: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, digital etc.
5 reasons to choose Sanofi
for your next Move
BECOME PART OF A
Sanofi offers Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) opportunities in all functions in 50 countries. On an average, 75 VIE positions are open at all times.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR
At Sanofi, we unite people passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
FROM DAY ONE
We have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. The iMove program offers jobs with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow.
A SPRINGBOARD TO
YOUR CAREER AT
Today, more than half of iMove participants are employed by Sanofi and we are determined to up the number further.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM
VIE contracts have, for too long remained a French specificity. We, at Sanofi, work hard to make our opportunities visible to a more diverse European population.
Former iMover's testimonials
Be inspired by iMove
“I am sill amazed of all the variety of missions that Sanofi has offered me in a relatively short-time and I am excited to pursue this adventure.”
My iMove experience as an HR Representative in Bridgewater, USA was a big jump both for my career and my personal life.
Being fully integrated to the local Human Resources team enabled me to discover the American ways of working, allowed me to learn by doing and taught me how to go out of my comfort zone. Since 2018, I have joined the Global Talent Acquisition Team, and having this immersion in another country and culture gave me some new perspective that I leverage in my everyday work.
iMover USA 2017
“Sanofi gives me the opportunity to express myself and develop my potential on an intense fast track.”
Since my childhood, I dreamed of working abroad and especially in Latin America whose culture and history have always fascinated me. After graduating with a doctorate in pharmacy. I seized the opportunity that Sanofi offered me to live my first real professional experience abroad, in Mexico, where I am living since June 2018 an intense and rewarding personal experience. Being open-minded, having a positive attitude and a strong taste for new challenges are the best allies for the success of a VIE.
iMover Mexico 2018
“Sanofi gives me the opportunity to reach my dreams both personal and professional!”
I always dreamed of living abroad, therefore having a step outside France and finding a VIE contract was always part of my professional aspiration. After graduating with a Master Degree in International Business, finding a position in a German speaking country was a thrilled move! I am now living in Austria since April 2018 and working at Sanofi, thanks to iMove.
I am really glad sharing my journey with fantastic colleagues and having a wonderful job! I dared and succeed in living my dream!
iMover Austria 2019
“I love mentoring talent at the start of their careers and watching them grow”
Our innovative iMove Global Work Abroad Program recently gave me the opportunity to work with Guillaume, a young man early in his career. The mentorship is for 2 years and I am very grateful for the experience. Having Guillaume in the room brought a lot of diverse ways of thinking to my leadership team in Europe, while also giving him the opportunity to learn and experience new things. It is very rewarding to contribute to his professional development by empowering him to make his mark on real Sanofi initiatives.
Manager of an iMover
Be next to join the iMove program
1/Am I eligible to apply?
- You are a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) national
- You are not a native of the host country: apply to work in a different country than yours
- A candidate must begin their work assignment no later than the day before their 29th birthday
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with 5-years' post-secondary education (e.g. university etc)
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory
2/How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Check the available V.I.E. positions worldwide below and apply
- Submit your application by applying on one of the open VIE opportunities which you can find below: https://en.jobs.sanofi.com/vie
3/What will happen next?
- Your application will be considered by the VIE Recruitment Team
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with the business function and the HR Team
- Successful candidates will be offered a VIE position
- Sanofi will provide assistance throughout the administrative and visa processes
4/Additional support for iMovers
- Monthly allowances
- Tax-free and exemption from national insurance contributions
- Housing allowance depending on the country
- Travel costs coverage (moving to the host country)
- Healthcare/Insurance coverage covered by your contract
VIE Jobs List
- Junior Brand Manager Digital Engagement - VIE Contract (W/M) R2565479 09/18/2020
- Global Buyer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2567433 09/16/2020
- EU Regulatory Affairs Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2565048 09/16/2020
- Supply Chain Planning Expert - VIE Contract (W/M) R2563740 09/09/2020
- Global Regulatory Affairs – Portfolio Simplification Coordinator - VIE Contract (M/W) R2561222 09/03/2020
- Project Support & Supply Chain Analytics Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2564973 09/02/2020
- EU Regulatory Affairs Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2564385 09/02/2020
- Digital Business Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2564767 09/02/2020
- Sales & Market Insight Data Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2562680 08/31/2020
- Digital Analytics Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2559745 08/31/2020
- Mobile Apps Developer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2555619 08/27/2020
- Junior Brand Manager Oncology - VIE Contract (W/M/D) R2560542 08/27/2020
- Junior Product Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2557454 07/16/2020
- Junior Medical Manager Immunology - VIE Contract (W/M/D) R2564956 08/24/2020
- Process Adherence Expert and Project Coordinator - VIE contract (W/M) R2563701 08/18/2020
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.Continue