For European Union and European Economic Area nationals
About iMove, our VIE program
iMove is a unique program tailored for European youth interested in challenging themselves with meaningful assignments across the globe. At Sanofi we have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. Sanofi’s Work Abroad Program, iMove, offers jobs-assignments with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow. We provide those opportunities in various functions such as: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc. and in more than 50 countries. Sanofi unites people who are passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
Dare to challenge yourself
Live an intense and enriching personal experience as you take your first steps in a new job and a foreign culture.
Discover a new you
Learning new languages, making new friends, discovering new ways of working and thinking… our Work Abroad Program is all this and so much more!
Develop your potential
With meaningful assignments, real responsibilities and support from your managers, the iMove Program will put you on a fast track to growth.
A program awarded as the best in class by Business France and MEDEF
Antoine Vernholes, President Club V.I.E., Benoît Serre, Delegate Vice-President French HR Directors
association (ANDRH), Katell Martin, iMove Program Global Lead, Corinne Lecoustey, Chief of Staff to
Guillaume Leroy, France Country Chair
250 iMove participants in 2021
35 countries and across 5 regions
Gender balance with 70% female and 30% male, with an average of 26 years old
On average 40% of the VIEs are employed after their assignment
Around 25 open positions on regular basis
Opportunities in all type of areas like: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, digital etc.
5 reasons to choose Sanofi
for your next Move
BECOME PART OF A
Sanofi offers Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) opportunities in all functions in 35 countries. On an average, 25 VIE positions are open at all times.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR
At Sanofi, we unite people passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
FROM DAY ONE
We have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. The iMove program offers jobs with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow.
A SPRINGBOARD TO
YOUR CAREER AT
Today, about 40% of iMove participants are employed by Sanofi and we are determined to up the number further.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM
VIE contracts have, for too long remained a French specificity. We, at Sanofi, work hard to make our opportunities visible to a more diverse European population.
Former iMover's testimonials
Be inspired by iMove
“I am still amazed of all the variety of missions that Sanofi has offered me in a relatively short-time and I am excited to pursue this adventure.”
My iMove experience as an HR Representative in Bridgewater, USA was a big jump both for my career and my personal life.
Being fully integrated to the local Human Resources team enabled me to discover the American ways of working, allowed me to learn by doing and taught me how to go out of my comfort zone. Since 2018, I have joined the Global Talent Acquisition Team, and having this immersion in another country and culture gave me some new perspective that I leverage in my everyday work.
iMover USA 2017
“Keep on challenging yourself and enjoy the journey”
After my pharmacy studies, I wanted to have an international work experience. Thanks to the iMove work abroad program, I had the opportunity to work one year and a half with global medical affairs in the US which empowered me professionally as well as personally. This was an amazing experience with lots of growth in such a short period of time. Today, I am working for Sanofi Genzyme in France where I keep on challenging myself. Along with my colleagues, we collaborate with healthcare professionals to put forward innovative solutions to improve patients’ life. It is exciting and I embrace every new project or mission as part of my journey into the biotech world.
iMover USA 2018
“The iMove program: an exciting journey to come our bolder & stronger”
During my master degree, I had the opportunity to study and work abroad (Spain, Vietnam, UK and Mexico). After having tasted these « overseas » experiences, it was a natural choice for me continue my journey aboard. I’ve joined Sanofi two years ago through the iMove program to work as a financial controller based in Bogota (Colombia). It has been an extraordinary learning journey where I felt pushed out of my comfort zone. I am enjoying every moment of my learning and development in Sanofi.
iMover Colombia 2019
“I love mentoring talent at the start of their careers and watching them grow”
Our innovative iMove Global Work Abroad Program recently gave me the opportunity to work with Guillaume, a young man early in his career. The mentorship is for 2 years and I am very grateful for the experience. Having Guillaume in the room brought a lot of diverse ways of thinking to my leadership team in Europe, while also giving him the opportunity to learn and experience new things. It is very rewarding to contribute to his professional development by empowering him to make his mark on real Sanofi initiatives.
Manager of an iMover
Be next to join the iMove program
1/Am I eligible to apply?
- You are a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) national
- You are not a native of the host country: apply to work in a different country than yours
- A candidate must begin their work assignment no later than the day before their 29th birthday
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with 5-years' post-secondary education (e.g. university etc)
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory
2/How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Check the available VIE positions worldwide below and apply
- Submit your application by applying on one of the open VIE opportunities which you can find below: https://en.jobs.sanofi.com/vie
3/What will happen next?
- Your application will be considered by the VIE Recruitment Team
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with the business function and the HR Team
- Successful candidates will be offered a VIE position
- Sanofi will provide assistance throughout the administrative and visa processes
4/Additional support for iMovers
- Monthly allowances
- Tax-free and exemption from national insurance contributions
- Housing allowance depending on the country
- Travel costs coverage (moving to the host country)
- Healthcare/Insurance coverage covered by your contract
VIE Jobs List
- Regulatory Affairs Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2655222 12/07/2022
- Business Operations Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2660249 12/07/2022
- Health Economics and Value Assessment (HEVA) Oncology Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2654311 12/07/2022
- Business Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M) R2659802 12/07/2022
- Clinical Operations Leader - VIE Contract (W/M) R2662929 12/07/2022
- Medical Project Manager for GenMed Central Europe - VIE Contract (W/M) R2663960 12/07/2022
- Patient Engagement Leader - VIE Contract (W/M) R2656748 12/07/2022
- Global Public Affairs Coordinator, Oncology - VIE Contract (W/M) R2663581 12/07/2022
- Global Market Access & Pricing Manager, Dermatology - VIE Contract (W/M) R2664465 12/07/2022
- Planning Process Adherence Expert and Project Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M) R2663273 12/07/2022
- Business Promotion Excellence Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2646689 12/07/2022
- Quality Systems Manager VIE - VIE Contract (W / M / D) R2651298 12/07/2022
- Reward & Performance Analyst – VIE Contract (W/M) R2644706 12/07/2022
- Regulatory Affairs Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2665297 12/07/2022
- Lean and Performance Supervisor - VIE Contract (W/M) R2648675 12/07/2022
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.Continue