For European Union and European Economic Area nationals
About iMove, our VIE program
Life is a healthy journey, We, at Sanofi, are there beside people in need, as a health journey partner. With our Work Abroad Program for European youth, come take part in this adventure: step out of your comfort zone, unleash your potential, all the while growing personally and professionally.
Dare to challenge yourself
Live an intense and enriching personal experience as you take your first steps in a new job and a foreign culture.
Discover a new you
Learning new languages, making new friends, discovering new ways of working and thinking… our Work Abroad Program is all this and so much more!
Develop your potential
With meaningful assignments, real responsibilities and support from your managers, the iMove Program will put you on a fast track to growth.
400 iMove participants as of 2018
in 50 countries
55% employed by Sanofi after their assignment
around 75 open positions on regular basis
Opportunities in all type of areas like: marketing, finance, regulatory, supply chain, clinical trials, production, etc.
5 reasons to choose Sanofi
for your next Move
BECOME PART OF A
Sanofi offers Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) opportunities in all functions in 50 countries. On an average, 75 VIE positions are open at all times.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR
At Sanofi, we unite people passionate about solving healthcare needs across the world. Joining our iMove Work Abroad Program is a unique opportunity to make a difference through your work.
FROM DAY ONE
We have a strong ambition to invest in young talents who will drive the success of Sanofi tomorrow. The iMove program offers jobs with actual responsibilities and a perspective to grow.
A SPRINGBOARD TO
YOUR CAREER AT
Today, more than half of iMove participants are employed by Sanofi and we are determined to up the number further.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM
VIE contracts have, for too long remained a French specificity. We, at Sanofi, work hard to make our opportunities visible to a more diverse European population.
Be next to join the iMove program
1/Am I eligible to apply?
- You are a European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) national
- You are not a native of the host country: apply to work in a different country than yours
- A candidate must begin their work assignment no later than the day before their 29th birthday
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with 5-years' post-secondary education (e.g. university etc)
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory
2/How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Check the available V.I.E. positions worldwide below and apply
- Submit your application by applying on one of the open VIE opportunities which you can find below: https://en.jobs.sanofi.com/vie
3/What will happen next?
- Your application will be considered by the VIE Recruitment Team
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with the business function and the HR Team
- Successful candidates will be offered a VIE position
- Sanofi will provide assistance throughout the administrative and visa processes
4/Additional support for iMovers
- Monthly allowances
- Tax-free and exemption from national insurance contributions
- Housing allowance depending on the country
- Travel costs coverage (moving to the host country)
- Healthcare/Insurance coverage covered by your contract
VIE Jobs List
- Junior Brand Manager Neurology - VIE (W/M/D) R2496731 03/20/2019
- Data Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2494957 03/20/2019
- Facility Planning Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2490042 03/19/2019
- Global Medical Strategic Program Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2494965 03/19/2019
- Quality Support Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M) R2487563 02/06/2019
- Third Parties Quality Manager - VIE Contract (W/M) R2492381 03/13/2019
- Brand Manager Dermatology - VIE Contract (W/M) R2496570 03/13/2019
- Manufacturing Technology Process Improvement Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M) R2487705 01/08/2019
- Business Excellence Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M) R2495866 03/11/2019
- Junior Medical Manager Oncology & Hematology - VIE Contract (W/M/D) R2491223 03/08/2019
- Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2493773 03/06/2019
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence Officer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2494610 03/06/2019
- Energy Saving Engineer - VIE Contract (W/M) R2493310 02/27/2019
- Risk Management Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M) R2492530 02/25/2019
- Country Chair, Deputy Chief of Staff - VIE Contract (W/M) R2493556 02/22/2019
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.Continue