Franchise Lead Oncology
About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi Genzyme as Franchise Lead Oncology in the Netherlands (NL). In this role you will be responsible for establishing Sanofi Genzyme (SGZ) as a leader in Oncology area through being truly external focused and patient centric. Lead the franchise in the Netherlands and ensure the commercial team meet the objectives through development and effective execution of best-in-class commercial strategies and tactics.
About the Business Unit – General Medicines
Our General Medicines business includes various areas that are of great importance globally and in our region in terms of the growing number of patients and the wide range of products sold.
In addition to the development and introduction of innovative, new drugs, Sanofi's strength is the wide range of well-established, well-known, and trusted medicines, some of which are still answering unique medical needs. Our broad portfolio provides therapeutic solutions in primary care, cardiology, nephrology, neurology, orthopedics, traumatology, internal medicine, gynecology and many more areas.
The primary responsibility of the General Medicines team is to ensure safe and high-quality drug provision to patients treated in these therapeutic areas.
About growing with us
In this role you will…
- Establish SGZ as a leader in Oncology, helping improve outcomes and impacting the lives of people living with many different types of cancer. Inspire internal teams and external partners regarding our next generation of cancer medicines
- Build a strong and trusted network with key stakeholders such as KOLs, patient organizations and payers, and act as a champion of “customer focus”, enabling optimal patient access to therapies, providing comprehensive patient support resources and outstanding services to customers
- Lead the country franchise team and be active member of the SGZ NL and North Europe (NE) Oncology Leadership Teams. Develop and coach direct reports and the team to become high performing – and build a winning and growth mindset culture
- Build and lead the implementation of the cross-functional franchise strategy
- Hold full franchise P&L responsibility and accountability. Responsible for forecasting and day-to-day budget management
- Have a strong focus on maximizing the commercial success of the key brands, whilst also contributing to overall success of SGZ NL (and North Europe) through proactive collaboration, support and challenge at senior leadership team level
- Have solid insights on the market access environment and provide strategic support to obtain optimal patient access in current and upcoming indications
- Establish an environment and that fosters experimentation and a culture of learning, disruptive creativity, best practice sharing scaling, and a deep focus on reinventing our customer engagement model at the NL and NE levels
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
- Education within the medical, biomedical or pharmacy field is preferred, university degree in marketing or business with proven leadership skills is acceptable
- 2+ years of experience in managerial roles with full P&L accountability
- Established network within Oncology in the Netherlands is an asset
- Track record in product launch management, ideally with biologics and in a highly competitive environment
- Successful development and implementation of strategic and tactical business plans
- Excellent collaboration, networking and communication skills, coupled with strong business acumen
- Digitally savvy with a laser focus on customers’ and patients’ experience
- Inspiring, proactive team player, comfortable with ambiguity and with a clear growth mindset
- Oral and written fluency in Dutch and English are a must
Inspire your Journey!
What Sanofi can offer you
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience please apply NOW, alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021!
For GDPR reason we are not accepting any application via email. Only applications received via Sanofi sites will be considered. Applications received outside our platforms won't be reviewed.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.