Responsable de Laboratoire de Développement - All Genders
Le site d’Aramon est idéalement situé à quelques kilomètres d’Avignon.Il fait partie du réseau chimie-biochimie, et est spécialisé dans laproduction de principe actif en utilisant des procédés d’extractionvégétale.
Engagé dans la performance énergétique et la protection del’environnement, le site met en œuvre une véritable politique demanagement de l’énergie reconnue par la certification ISO 50001.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Implement laboratory studies associated with the transfer and/or internalization of new production processes of active substances in industrial workshops
- Ensure production support activities and troubleshooting topics in interface with the industrial site
- Improve processes in connection with industrial chemistry sites. Establish with the managers of the production units of the site: the specifications of the improvement needs, the evaluation of the associated gains according to the methodologies in place and the evaluation of the resources and timings of the studies
- Define the design, planning, and execution of studies in the laboratory for all subjects under his responsibility
- Appropriate process interpolation and extrapolation methods in order to evaluate the first scale-ups
- Position itself as a chemical expert within project teams, regulatory affairs, and internal and external audits
- Positioning itself as a technical leader in project risk analyses
- Promote and implement new technologies and methodologies
- Rely on online analysis techniques (PAT) to improve the conduct and performance of the synthesis process
- Work together with team analysts, process engineers, reliability engineers, job managers, workshop managers and project managers
- Communicate scientific results clearly, concisely, and accurately via electronic laboratory notebooks, development report, transfer documents and oral presentations
- Draft and analyse technical documents, publications, and patent applications
- Actively participate in Sanofi's "access route" network. Propose new alternative ways of synthesis
- Lead and supervise a team of 2 to 4 people
- Ensure the material and human organization of the laboratory: work planning, setting objectives, ensuring the development of its employees
- Ensure oral and written communication of subjects and report on the progress of studies
- Have a proactive approach to rules and behaviours aimed at creating a dynamic around the HSE approach
- Maintain a good level of quality in your laboratory and ensure compliance with GLP
- 4-5 years minimum of experience in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry in industrialization and process transfer on an industrial scale. Experience in a pilot or production workshop would be a plus
- Have a curious, critical, creative, innovative, and collaborative mind capable of animating a network in organic chemistry/industrialization
- Organizational spirit, rigor, sense of result, flexibility, ability to work in a team and transversally with our industrial partners and other experts (internal and external), ability to propose improvements
- Knowledge of industrial production tools of the pharmaceutical/chemical industry
- The candidate must have an excellent knowledge of organic chemistry including mechanistic aspects and solid knowledge in process engineering
- Good project management skills with direct interface with different clients. Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Strong affinity with digital tools and new technologies. Knowledge and mastery of modelling tools, such as DoE or other would be a plus
- Training in organic chemistry (PhD and/or engineering school)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE