Fixed-term contract till the end of July 2022
Join Sanofi Greece as Senior Accountant.
The main mission is to review all company’s general accounting transactions, fixed assets and Accounts Receivable (A/R) accounts, proceeding to their entry according to the regulations and standards of the local GAAP.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
About growing with us
In this role you will….
• Be responsible for the efficient, high quality and compliant delivery of an end-to-end service: General Ledger Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Group and External Reporting, Enterprise Consolidation, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets
• Ensure all accounts in the allocated legal entities are stated in accordance with international and local Financial Reporting Standards and Sanofi Group Standards (SAGA)
• Contact for external and internal audits in the allocated legal entities
• Be responsible for submission of all statutory and legal entity reports for allocated entities, supports release of all financial information to the stakeholders
• Create a culture of cooperation, collaboration and teamwork across the team and ensure a smooth interface to the relevant stakeholders inside and outside of SBS
• Manage the overall Close Reporting Process for the allocated entities, with strong working knowledge of the Group eClose tool to manage
• Closing Calendar, MJE Module, Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Cultivate partnerships with stakeholders, i.e with: Supply Chain, Customer Services, Treasury, Tax, Business Partners, ITS, Finance Operations Manager, and, Compliance
• Create, understand and apply best practices from within SBS or external best-in-class service organizations
• Manage and follow up balance sheet deviations
• Coordinate and support Fixed Assets accounting and reporting requirements
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
• At least 7 years of experience in General Accounting
• Educational Background: BSc in Finance or Accounting
• SAP knowledge, mainly Material & Finance modules
• Local tax legislation
• Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation and change management experience
• PC skills
• Fluency in English & Greek native
• Communication skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Time management
• Co-operate Transversally
• Strive for Results
• Commit to Customers
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
• An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
• An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
• An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
• You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
• As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.