Europe and LATAM Corporate Functions Analyst
Europe and LATAM Corporate Functions Analyst
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital and requires strong connection with the Regional CHC Digital Head. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best in class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly everyday! Interested to know more? Contact us!
Europe and LATAM Corporate Functions Analyst will partner closely with the Europe and LATAM Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Corporate Functions (Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement, Global Business Services) teams to ensure that we are clearly identifying digital business and customer needs, analyzing against our current digital application landscape and guiding technology choices.
- Liase with Corporate Functions teams specifically for Europe and LATAM region
- Identify and analyse business needs and coordinate between stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service
- Build partnership with regional stakeholders to understand needs and challenges, local regulations, drive necessary actions to bring solution with aligned prioritization. Evaluate the costs and benefits of different options with input from internal and external teams to optimize value creation
- Provide consultative support on business-led technology initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of the business process area and our current regional application landscape to propose simplification opportunities
- Actively integrate with central digital team (Digital ERP and Corporate Functions and other teams when necessary) to build understanding of Corporate Functions central solutions, keep track of latest innovation or seek for support
- Create prototypes and codesign innovative solutions. Lead initiatives when required
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends
- Work with Digital and Business stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define user requirements
- Engage with Digital and Business stakeholders and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Business continuity comes first: in the event of a crippling incident stopping business operations, able to manage the resolution as highest level of support within the company in their field
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards; define and execute test cases
- Ensures solutions implemented in the region meet all controls to address applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
- Ensure overall reliability of the current processes. Automatize processes using tools like PowerBI, IBM Watson and other RPA bots and solutions
- Identify opportunities for business-led delivery; coach employees to make use of technology and information
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- Understanding and experience of business processes including experience in digital platforms, technologies and systems used in Corporate Functions domains, preferably in a FMCG and/or FMCH context.
- Experience with Corporate Functions applications (Payroll, Coupa, SAP Ariba, Oracle, Financial Reporting…)
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Usages of available metadata management, data quality, data stewardship tools (Tableau/PowerBi/QlikSense, Informatica, Collibra…) and platforms
- Project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Experience in financial management, solution planning development and product cost estimation
- Conceptual and analytical thinking – ability to extract, analyse, and document complex business and technical requirements or strategies
- Knowledge of technological trends
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools
- Understanding master/data field connections and impact
- Understanding in working with agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience managing environments with significant change management needs
- Good communication skills, ability to reconcile different stakeholder interests
- Capacity to reconcile multiple change workstreams and structure into concrete project dependencies
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Strong appetite to learn and discover, entrepreneur mindset
- Team player, service-oriented
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in Information Systems or Engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
Play to Win Behaviors:
- Take action
- Act for patients & customers
- Think Sanofi first
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE