iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Global Market Access & Pricing Neurology & Immunology – Early and In-line Portfolio Support - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/1/2022
PROJECT SUPPORT TO EARLY NEUROLOGY & IMMUNOLOGY (N&I) PORTFOLIO (50%)
- Contribute to the development of Market Access strategy & plan and supporting deliverables for Early Neurology and Immunology (N&I) assets in line with the commercial strategy
- Optimize team’s knowledge base by creating and maintaining Early Neuro & I master files (e.g. pricing and access assumptions for internal assets and competitors, key information from research)
- Contribute to Neuro & I competitive access & payer landscaping activities (e.g. monitoring competitor’s portfolio development, review of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) conclusions and payer decisions)
- Foster information sharing across the team including best practices
- Support management of Early N&I Global Market Access (GMAx) subteam meetings, including interactions with local market access teams in Tier 1 countries, agenda, minutes, action tracker, and files repository
- Liaise with countries and other matrix partners: Health Economics and Value Assessment (HEVA), New Product Planning (NPP), clinical, for requests/queries/analyses in close collaboration with the Global Market Access & Pricing (GMAP) Lead and consolidate input
- Optimize and manage several communication platforms (e.g. SharePoints and TEAMS)
- Support project execution including management and optimization of vendor selection process and vendor feedback loop
PROJECT SUPPORT TO AUBAGIO & LEMTRADA (50%)
- Support AUBAGIO pediatric indication expansion by assessing countries’ launch plans and affiliates’ access resource needs, and by contributing to project related documents
- Conduct internal stakeholder and loss-of-exclusivity (LOE) resources mapping and subsequent gap analysis to help inform and gain cross-functional alignment on AUBAGIO LOE GMAP deliverables
- Contribute to strategy and tactic development for the AUBAGIO LOE GMAP deliverables (e.g. country tactics, analogs analysis, pre-LOE contracting) in line with the global brand strategy
- Support the Multiple Sclerosis in-line GMAP Lead in annual Brand and Strategic Planning by consolidating and visualizing countries’ inputs, and by leveraging competitive MS and N&I GMAP landscape research to enrich brand planning process and content
- Support MS cross-functional competitive response workstream(s) for new entrants and related GMAP deliverables
- Support coordination of AUBAGIO LOE activities with the cross-functional team (e.g. Brand, Center of Excellence) and within GMAP by helping manage meetings and keeping track of projects and progress
- Coordinate other Market Access & Pricing N&I engagement platforms with countries
- Optimize and manage several communication platforms (e.g. Neurology Portal, Market Access Value Platform)
Pharmacist or Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Economics or another relevant field
Previous Market Access, Pricing and/or Health Economics experience in the pharmaceutical industry is desired
Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
Knowledge of Spanish would be a plus
Other desirable skills:
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Highly motivated and able to work in a virtual team
- Autonomous, proactive mindset & solution-driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.