Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and rare deseases.
Our extensive research and development efforts encompass a wide range of therapeutic areas that are in line with public health issues, trends and the most pressing health needs.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Within Information Technologies & Solutions (ITS), the newly created group Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is engaging into a global Data & Analytics company wide transformation that will build capabilities Sanofi needs to reduce the cycle time from data to decision-making, deliered through 4 main areas:
- SEARCH & DATA ACCESSIBILITY
- Be able to find, access, interoperate and reuse data across the enterprise
- Understand the data context and have clear principles on how and who should have access to data
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- A single-source of truth to manage business performance
- Multiple view into the truth to support decision making on specific markets/functions
- A simplified BI landscape with self-service capabilities
- STRATEGIC INSIGHTS
- Enable Sanofi to leapfrog competition
- New ways of analyzing data to allow strategic differentiation
- DATA LIFECYCLE & INTEGRATION
- A single-source of truth for master records (i.e. customer, products)
- Ensure completeness, consistency, enrichment, accuracy, conformity, and integrity of Sanofi data
- Enterprise-wide efficient, integrated and high-quality services to manage data lifecycle, from acquiring to purging
We are building the Commercial Product MDM solution that will enable global and local commercial teams in their Business Operations, Performance Measurement as well as Strategic Planning. We have launched the development of the MDM platform beginning with one Market and targeting 3 markets for 2020. The goal is to implement a global Commercial Product MDM, expand the number of markets and also to integrate with other solutions that need product data (Core BI, OneCRM, Supply Chain SCCORE, etc); the roadmap is fully aligned with the Customer MDM reference Architecture as well as the organization to deliver solutions and services through independent products covering Data Ingestion, MDM implementation and Data Publication and Consumption. We are building the solution using SAFe agile methodology and will address the aforementioned scope through a a “product” in line with the SAFe organization design.
We began the first phase of the implementation and are focused on setting up the ingestion of data from various sources as well as the MDM core data model. We are currently in the process of demand intake for the downstream processes and systems needs for data consumption. The Data Publication and Consumption Product Owner will need to work in collaboration with the MDM platform lead as well as working closely with the business owners from local markets, Global Business Operations team, BI teams, and OneCRM, to name a few. The PO will own the roadmap development, in alignment with other relevant ITS programs, implementation and evolution of the solution and service delivery.
- Lead the SAFe Product for Sanofi Product Master Data Publication and Consumption
- Coordinate with the Enterprise Information Management Service Management team in service transition
- Contribute to the definition of the technical architecture and solution architecture for long-term operational excellence
- Work with key stakeholders of consuming programs and organizations to ensure alignment on scope and approach of data delivery for MDM
- Deliver on a set of well-governed services around data provisioning of product master data to consuming systems
- Source and manage a team spread globally and in close partnership with the SAFe partner (Note: Our current provider is Cognizant through a factory model)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Technical or Business field (e.g. engineering), or equivalent data-focused work experience
- 5+ Years experience in technology, consulting, life sciences
- Knowledge of Master Data Management, Metadata Management, or data governance and understanding of data analytics (preferably within life sciences)
- Working knowledge of Databases (SQL), Webservices, Python
- Proven experience in high-performing cross-functional global teams in matrixed organizations
- Experience with Agile software development and delivery
- 3-5 years of experience with Databases, API Expertise (Webservices, SOAP, REST), Python
- Knowledge of process methodologies and innovative ways of managing data integration
- Skilled in analytical problem-solving, change management and consulting skills
- Ability to work with external partners and lead external distributed teams in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to travel internationally in line with the global planning
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.