Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
-Broad career development platform both horizontally and vertically
-Communication with various departments to improve horizontal cooperation capabilities
-Realizing self-worth by supporting business development
What you will be responsible for?
Continuously explore and drive business model innovation, to prepare SP CN for new market opportunities in short- and long-term
External Alliance to explore the integrated customer solution and build vaccine eco-system,
Drive innovation projects such as Innovation Centre
External key stakeholders engagement and management, to achieve win-win results
Who you are?
- Minimum bachelor degree, Major in medical, pharmaceutical and biology related, MBA is preferred
Experience & knowledge:
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience and familiarity with healthcare and vaccine industry
- Solid understanding of Pharmaceutical and vaccine industry environment and strong business acumen of opportunities
- Experience in business alliance and development, business case and project management
- Experience of sales/marketing in field of pharma/vaccine is preferred; Experience in running a start-up company is preferred.
- Open minded and innovative thinking, and ability to facilitate creative synergy
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.