New product portfolio planning and assessment
新产品管线计划和评估 Collect and analyze market intelligence data, competition challenges, local manufactures competency and capacity, possible policy change and impact and translate them into business insight, proposal and suggested action plan.
Establish, maintain & update category and market intelligence database and reporting mechanism including but not limited to NIFDC release data, pipeline data, bidding price data and capacity data
Build and update sales and profitability forecasting model for the new product, build one unique assumption data pack “environmental epidemiological data; affordability, population…” to fill patient flow/patient funnel activities
Timely update and coordinate with internal customers including Sales, Marketing, Commercial, Medical, IP, Communication, Legal, Supply and Finance to ensure good internal synergy for lead-in preparation.
Support company mid to long term financial objectives.
10-Year CSP exercise maintain and coordination
Evaluate and consolidate the impact from vaccine policy change, industry and competition dynamic, healthcare system transformation, regulatory requirement and disease management concept progresses etc. on country strategy plan, and provide insights to assist in management business decision
Prepare document and data needed for running CSP vaccine 10-year forecast
Conduct China non-competitive vaccine products analysis and sales forecast
Maintain and update CSP database; Provide support for CSP process management
Assist and support in business review deck preparation
Brand leaders, market research, finance, Sales Force Excellence, Global forecasting team.
Portfolio worth 1 Billion EUROS 5 year after launch.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum bachelor degree, Major in medical, pharmaceutical and biology related, MBA is preferred
Experience & knowledge:
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Marketing Research or market strategy consultation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with existing medical and biological products regulations and policies
- Knowledge of all kinds of vaccines and global & China market situation for these products
- Experienced in the field of Infectious/Oncology/Immunology in pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Strategic thinking, analysis skill, creativities, project management, communication skill
- Maturity, initiative, with both team work spirit and independent attitude
- Able to travel domestically and internationally based on business request in the requirement
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Data collection ability, autonomy in generating meaningful data insights and present synthetize findings
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.