MEDICAL SCIENTIFIC LIAISON HEMATO-ONCOLOGÍA
Sanofi is one of the mayor players in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven footprint in Vaccines, Consumer Health Care, and Primary & Specialty Care.
Do you wish to change patient lives? Are you prepared to use your excellent business and people skills? Innovation is part of your way of working? Are you passionate about transformation and leading change?
In this Role
The Mission of Sanofi’s MSL Team and the Medical Science Liaison is to be the trusted scientific partners in the field for external experts and decision-makers engaging in mutual scientific exchanges to accelerate data dissemination. Sanofi’s Medical Field base teams enhance the understanding of the scientific and medical value of our products in the therapeutic area and gather new insights by bringing cutting edge scientific exchange today that accelerates medical innovation tomorrow.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is field-facing role whose main objectives are to:
- Be the trusted scientific partner to key external experts by conducting timely, appropriate and frequent scientific exchanges to enhance the understanding of the scientific and medical value of our products.
- Execute on stakeholder engagement plans to gather data, develop and share medical insights that contribute to enhancement of Sanofi’s key medical messages, plans and future research.
- Keep abreast of medical and scientific developments in the therapeutic field to help identify and critically assess research opportunities and to play a supportive role in the execution of evidence generation plans to enhance the value of our products in a real-world setting
- Recognize, record and share insights that deepen our understanding of the needs of patients, consumers, regulators, payers, and healthcare providers and proactively contributes towards identifying unmet needs.
- Maintain effective and appropriate communication among internal stakeholders (Medical Affairs colleagues, Medical Information and Commercial Operations) while maintaining full compliance with relevant company, industry, legal and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate operational understanding and risk management by ensuring excellence in execution of all governance processes.
Your competencies: To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have
Education: Advanced degree in a technical, scientific or medical field (MD, PhD, Pharm D,) preferred, or other Relevant Life Sciences Degree (RN/MS) with Healthcare Specialty required.
Experience & knowledge: To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have:
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Clear understanding of medical practice, clinical decision making and healthcare systems related to
- patient care.
- Ability to interpret key scientific data and translate this information to meet educational and research
- Demonstrated ability to address educational and research needs through delivery of cutting edge
- scientific/evidenced based data.
- Understand the design and execution of research studies.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working on multi-disciplinary teams and managing significant volume of projects.
Language: Working knowledge of English as a second language
- Actively listens to others and is adept at confidently stating expert opinion while respecting the positions of others - can exert diplomacy while standing firm on a position.
- Utilizes effective, professional communications to cultivate strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues, flexible in own approach to people and situations.
- Skilfully plans, prioritizes, and executes multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills (by example and through accomplishments), steps forward to handle challenges within scope of authority.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of local regulations and codes of practice for pharmaceutical industry, in particular as they apply to the non-promotional activities of this role.
- Demonstrates scientific expertise - stays abreast of data, treatment trends, and new information in
the profession and ability to articulate therapeutic knowledge and translate expert feedback into appropriate insights.
- Knowledge of relevant healthcare systems, the evolving medical landscape, regulatory and payer environment, public health and industry trends.
- Proficiency in digital tools.
What makes this position unique?
You´ll have the opportunity to represent Sanofi on a challenging and exciting LOB. Having interaction with the most important clients in the market.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.