Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the strategic attainment of product access and appropriate reimbursement at key customers by participating in and overseeing the negotiation process of financial terms, as well as documented terms and conditions, for assigned customers.
- Development of financial modeling and contract risk assessment analyses to ensure achievement of corporate financial goals.
- Creation of situational analysis to evaluate pricing proposals by Account Management/customers and provide financial and strategic recommendations/solutions for presentation to Pricing Committee.
- Ensure the timely preparation and capture of all financial proposal objectives, recommendations, and assumptions, along with retrospective accountability analyses.
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation, review, presentation, approval, and implementation of assigned contract proposals, amendments and extensions.
- Cross-functional collaboration with departments (Legal, Market Access Leads, Brand Teams, Account Management, Finance and Strategic Pricing and Contract Management) and customers to assess contract risks, benefits, compliance, and reporting.
- Partner with Contract Operations team to ensure proper system set-up and accurate rebate payments.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of systematized contract management document systems and process improvements.
- Collaborate with finance on budget and forecast activities.
- Maintain tracking database of contract terms and proposals.
- Peer review colleagues' strategic recommendations.
- Ad-hoc analyses and special projects as requested.
Excellent analytical skills and financial experience
Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
Auditable accuracy in work product
Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
Strong negotiation experience
Excellent presentation skills accompanied by executive presence
Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
BA or BS Degree
• 5+ years pharmaceutical experience in Contracting, Pricing, Operations or other critical thinking discipline.
• Managed Markets contracting knowledge is required, with demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical contracting.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.