The Manager, Contract Development – Purchase Markets, Winthrop (AG Products) and SPP Service and Data Agreements, will be responsible for the contract negotiation and contract creation process for SPP Service and Data Agreements for multiple brands, Institutional (GPOs, Hospitals), LTC (GPOs, Providers), Winthrop (AG Products) and Alternate Market Contracts for all contracted products.
This individual will provide support on all bid solicitations, language negotiations and contract renewals and serve as the contract subject matter expert.
- Partner with Brand\Channel Strategy Teams and Contract Operations to develop and execute contract strategy for in-line and launch products while adhering to product and company goals and objectives.
- Work with Legal, Contract Operations, Brand teams and Account Managers to assess contract and class of trade risks and benefits
- Ensure timely review, approval, and implementation and follow-through of assigned contract proposals.
- Work closely with Contract Operations to ensure seamless transition of the contract from document/template status to implementation status.
- Oversee/Maintain the tracking of all document activity and touch points from inception through final execution by upper management.
- Provide recommendations to management with suggestions for process improvements, assisting in implementation as required.
- Perform financial modeling and contract risk assessment analyses on individual accounts
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial projections/accruals.
- Comply with sanofi aventis policies and procedures.
- Perform other responsibilities as requested.
- Demonstrate company values on consistent basis.
- Responsible for management of certain Specialty Product service and data agreements
• This individual will be responsible for project level management and will have no direct reports.
• BA or BS Degree, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
• MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
• 5+ years pharmaceutical experience in Contracting, Pricing, Operations or other critical thinking discipline.
• Managed Markets contracting knowledge is required, with demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical contracting.
• High degree of interpersonal, negotiation, and interdisciplinary skills.
• Must be able to work independently, initiate and carry out multiple contracting projects until completion.
• Produce high quality, accurate work under time constraints.
• Adept use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint programs
• Comprehensive knowledge of Managed Care contracting process for Purchase Markets
• High level of business maturity, leadership, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Demonstrated capacity to succeed in an open matrix, cross functional decision making environment, work under time constraints.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.