We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi’s Global Commercial Data Platform is searching for skilled Product Owner (PO) to join our team to radically modernizing our NA Commercial data capabilities to deliver enterprise data warehouse & analytic solutions.
Reporting directly to the head of Global Commercial Data Platforms, the PO - NA Vaccines Commercial Analytics will set the NA Strategy for Commercial Data platforms, having a strong technical foundation to develop innovative solutions and deliver those solutions in partnership with the business to deliver value.
· Working closely with the business and Data team, create the NA Commercial Vaccine Data platform product and vision.
· Own the Why, What and When of the product: responsible for the product vision and roadmap in alignment with broader organization goals
· Connect business and tech worlds
· Develop launch plans, ensure readiness of the various cross-functional partners
· Provide consistent updates to leadership and executives, making communication easy and clear regarding product issues and decisions to be made
· Responsible for the user experience – internal voice of the user in the pod (product team)
· Work with the scrum master and the digital data team daily, maintaining team health
· Define user stories and own the product backlog
· Negotiates Yes/No with the business and with the delivery team; empowered to make decisions related to product features, backlog prioritization, release planning
· Ensures good practices in architecture and that the product meets applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
· Lead business-critical operational performance indicators and technical metrics
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications:
· Ability to connect tech and business worlds
· Business acumen
· Experience guiding large-scale, data-centric software products
· Experience leading multi-department teams: clarifying requirements, resolving conflicts, defining roadmap and driving progress
· Experience with Agile practices and expectations
· Creativity to go beyond current processes to deliver the best solution for a problem or opportunity
· Ability to prioritize among conflicting priorities and requests in a complex environment
· Understand solution architecture
· Data-driven – product analytics matter!
· Excellent communication skills
· Curiosity, asking the “Why” questions from the business to understand business rules better and the “How” questions from the development team to create a better vision of what the final product should be
Key Technical Requirements & Qualifications:
· Over 7 years’ experience in Digital Data Analytics Platforms, including Data Warehousing
· Experience in Commercial & Pharma/Vaccine Analytics
· Knowledge and experience working with: Snowflake, Informatica (IICS) and AWS preferred
· Agile / Scrum practices using Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence)
Sanofi Data: Our vision for digital, data analytics and AI
Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization. This means:
· AI Factory - Versatile Teams Operating in Cross Functional Pods: Utilizing digital and data resources to develop AI products, bringing data management, AI and product development skills to products, programs and projects to create an agile, fulfilling and meaningful work environment.
· Leading Edge Tech Stack: Experience build products that will be deployed globally on a leading-edge tech stack.
· World Class Mentorship and Training: Working with renown leaders and academics in machine learning to further develop your skillsets
There are multiple vacancies across our Digital profiles and NA region. Further assessments will be completed to determine specific function and level of hired candidates.
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Fully vaccinated, according to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.