Medical Manager, Sanofi Pasteur
About the opportunity
The main mission of Medical Manager is to provide medical leadership, advice and inform internal & external customers on Sanofi Pasteur Vaccines portfolio.
Develop & maintain excellent working relationships with all relevant stakeholders (KOLs, medical and health associations, internal sales, marketing, medical personnel, CSU and others).
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
About growing with us
In this role you will….
- Be an internal & external key contributor to medical, scientific, product and technical expertise
- Contribute to Vaccines BU strategy
- Develop and maintain Country Integrated Medical Roadmap
- Ensure ethics, transparency, quality and compliance of all medical activities
- Identify KOLs and other stakeholders in order to build and develop expert networks
- Inspire, support or lead local clinical/ data generation studies
- Provide scientific input to reimbursement dossier/ tender submissions
- As a Strategic Partner provide scientific support to relevant function e.g. Public Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Regulatory and Sales
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
Education: University Degree in Life Science, Medical degree would be an advantage
Experience & knowledge:
- Experience in pharma industry, at least 5 years in Medical Affairs
- Vaccine and Immunology experience will be a plus
- Good understanding of medical, marketing, regulatory, financial, logistic and legal aspects in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as their impact on business
- Strategic acumen and understanding in relation to pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to build a “differentiated” relationship with KOLs and other important stakeholders
- Strong customer awareness, striving for excellence in standards and methods of work
- Good team worker, capable to build trust and excellent relationships across departments and functions, able to operate in a complex matrix environment
- Ability to work well with and lead by influence cross-functional teams
- Able to take timely and effective decisions using innovation and initiative
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual and team goals
- Ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way, self-awareness
Core competencies /skills:
- Analytical and synthetical skills
- Sense of urgency, punctuality, availability to work extra-hours, to travel extensively on national and/or international scale
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Languages: Romanian and excellent English language skills
- Driving license
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.