National Sales Force Manager
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view. Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best
Reporting to the Customer Head, in this role your main mission will be to drive and implement the sales strategy to achieve sales objectives, increase market share and accelerate growth of the Sanofi CHC Portfolio versus competition.
In this role you will
- Lead the field force and commercial team, coach, develop, train and monitor their performance to ensure a highly energized and motivated team
- Maintain and develop the team structure, processes, systems and bonus schemes in order to meet its objective with a clear focus on Sell in and Sell out activities
- Be responsible to develop and implement sales strategy, channel and territorial management, segmentation and targeting approach for Pharmacies, modern channel and other Point of Sales
- Be accountable for implementation of Sales plans and the deployment of administrative budgets, in order to achieve sales objectives with maximum cost efficiency, contributing to the maintenance and the further improvement of the brands market share and profitability
- Ensure appropriate input to budget and marketing providing in-depth insights to competitive environment and sales performance both short and long-term
- Ensure the development and implementation of the field force plan (coverage, frequency, KPls) and execution and monitoring of merchandising and trade marketing activities at POS
- Leverage shopper / customer insights to execute best-in-class activation plans in coordination with marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate market trends and developments and the competitors' activities, ensuring that Sanofi CHC commercial practices remain competitive
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of field force activities and POS activations approach strategy
- Ensure compliance of field activities
- Relevant management experience in Sales and/or Trade Marketing
- Previous people management experience is a must
- Current or previous experience in Consumer Healthcare and FMCG companies with proven track record in commercial positions
- Excellent commercial abilities, sales performance, marketing and merchandising knowledge
- Very good knowledge and understanding of OTC market
- Strong leadership skills to engage, grow and develop teams
- Strong change management abilities;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset
- Romanian and English - full professional proficiency
What we can offer you
- An international work environment, focused on continuous learning, enabling performance and providing development systems, structures and tools
- An exciting Play to Win culture, helping us to transform the practice of medicine, and to create an environment where everyone can bring their best version of themselves to work
- Excellent development and career opportunities within the company worldwide, a place where you can growth and make an impact
- An attractive, market competitive compensation & benefits package
- Gender neutral paid parental leave
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.