Omnichannel Service Design Lead, Central & South Europe MCO
Location: Bucharest (Romania), Prague (Czech Republic)
50% Remote working and 5% of travel expected
Job type: Full time, Permanent
About the job
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic Omnichannel team focused on delivering a great customer experience to doctors, patients and internal stakeholders. The group is diverse, passionate, and constantly experimenting.
Our scope is seven markets (Czechia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Poland, Romania, Ukraine) and three Business Units (Specialty Care, General Medicines, and Vaccines). We act as an internal Omnichannel center of excellence for the marketing, medical, and commercial teams. We launch, nurture, and boost excellence in the Omnichannel Ecosystem for doctors primarily (web portals, marketing automation, and webinar platforms) and patients.
Drive, as co-pilot with marketing and Omnichannel Leads, the best-in-class experience for doctors focused on digital-only models across Central and South Europe.
- Strategy: define the CX/UX strategy for the digital-only model and align it with the business strategy
- Governance: established Human-Centered Design framework to increase customer satisfaction in Omnichannel projects (Service Blueprints, Interactive playbooks, UX documentation)
- Research (pilot projects): be responsible for the UX research, design and testing
- Conduct design workshops (pilot projects) and guide the process through the various stages of the UX design process (brief, research, wireframing, prototyping, testing, and iterating)
- Communicate designs (for pilot projects): create meaningful UX deliverables such as sketching, storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, and presentations that help the team understand what to build and why
- Expertise: serving as a Human-Centered Design expert by providing counsel, direction, and upskilling to brand teams
- Solid senior design experience as a critical contributor in a consulting or in-house
- Demonstrable experience as a User Experience Practitioner (cross-channel design, facilitation, creativity, experience strategy and process design)
- Proficiency with wireframe and prototyping tools
- Proficiency with several graphics tools (Adobe Suite)
- Lean & Agile Practices
- Digital Marketing: strategy, content marketing, marketing automation, web, search, email, messengers, social, analytics
- Action-oriented with flex between strategic thinking and excellence in execution
- Visionary leadership: the ability to influence others without authority and collaborates proactively across countries, cultures and functions
- Communicates with impact: able to present an idea in a way that gets people excited or poised to take action
- Super external customer focus and energetic
- Growth mindset and willingness to challenge the status quo
Who are we in a nutshell?
We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. Our purpose is to find treatment for fighting pain and easing suffering. We combine breakthrough science and advanced technology to develop life-changing medicines and vaccines.
Business Operations & Support, Omnichannel and Digital Teams are at the heart of Sanofi. Our ambition is to be the leading digital healthcare platform to develop & deliver medicine faster, enable healthcare professionals to improve treatments and help patients improve their health. Our scale, strong connections within health ecosystems across the world, and ability to leverage Sanofi's capabilities make us the best place to push the boundaries of medicine through technology
What we offer?
- An international work environment, focused on continuous learning, enabling performance and providing development systems, structures and tools
- An exciting Play to Win culture, helping us to transform the practice of medicine, and to create an environment where everyone can bring their best version of themselves to work
- Excellent development and career opportunities within the company worldwide, a place where you can growth and make an impact
- An attractive, market competitive compensation & benefits package
- Gender neutral paid parental leave
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.