A2R Asset, Inventory, Cash and ICO GBS Project Lead
THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE IS TO:
A2R Asset, Inventory, Cash and ICO accounting GBS Project Lead reports to Global Process Excellence A2R and works closely with CHC Regional A2R Head, Country Head of Finance Operations, S/4 Shift A2R project leads and Performance and Partner Engagement team.
He/she will work together with other project stakeholder to implement GBS in a given countries and deliver to operational team process, training and documents that will support running activities after go-live. He/she will be work together with ITS to implement new or existing tools in CHC LE and to ensure that they operationally ready at CHLOE Day.
A2R Asset, Inventory, Cash and ICO accounting GBS Project Lead is accountable that standardized processes are implemented in each country, contribute to defining core business processes and way of working, harmonization of ITS Tool landscape, simplification of user experience following global frame and guidelines. Therefore, he will be involved on GBS processes delivery and improvements and will jointly monitorize targets and projects implemented by GBS
Lead A2R Asset, Inventory, Cash and ICO accounting GBS transition to CHC GBS
- Define and drive accounting, process and systems changes operationally and facilitate A2R service delivery at Chloe Day
Ensure compliance of processes, transactions and reports with CHC/Corporate accounting policies, internal control guidelines and audit / SOX requirements before Chloe Day
- Monitor operational KPIs to pro-actively manage execution issues
- Supervise and coach the team of captive accountants
- Build, document and transfer A2R Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to GL monthly closing, reporting and tax services
Contribute to development of Process vision, strategy and objectives defined globally.
- Gather and apply best practice to process
- Support benchmarking activities and amend processes to achieve world class processing
- Provide process expertise to relevant stakeholders as required and when needed
- Review ITS tool and make proposal to improve, reduce # tools when needed
- Improve user experience to perform their job more efficiently
Communicates with regional management.
Contribute to implementation of policies and procedures governing processes. Propose change in policies and procedures supporting optimized processes.
Ensure Compliance and Internal Control/ SOX standards are met.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- Knowledge of IFRS with ability to identify gaps to local GAAP (accounting qualification ACCA, CPA or similar, is a plus)
- 5-10 years’ experience in GL accounting preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Or 3-5 years’ experience in SSC or A2R transformation projects
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end A2R processes and GBS organization
- Expertise in GL accounting, closing, reporting and tax processes and activities
- Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners in a shared service environment
- Strong analytical skills to resolve critical issues and ensure programs stay on track
- Strategic thinking and process impact understanding
- Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures, business maturity levels
- Fluency in English mandatory and other European languages are desirable
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.