Category Marketing Manager
Within the framework of Sanofi Group global business strategy and its high compliance standards, our new colleague will contribute to the achievement of the CHC business and marketing objectives by controlling the setting of related brand portfolio marketing strategy and controlling the implementation. Coordinates and controls the daily operation and implementation of strategies & tactics in the interest of the possibly most efficient fulfilment of the sales and marketing plans. Contributing role in the management of short- and long-term goals, in preparing the related sales and marketing budget and their implementation, and leading role in coordinating related categories’ marketing communication.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS UNIT (CHC):
Available at pharmacies, online pharmacies and gas stations, our over-the-counter products are an important part of our Company’s portfolio. We are proud to have big portfolio of brands in various categories, thereby being able to offer solutions for many people, like pain, cough and cold, allergy, digestive problems and magnesium deficiency management.
Based on consumer decisions, we have a number of products with a strong presence in the Hungarian over-the-counter key markets contributing to our remarkable market position.
- Active participation in defining annual objectives and planning process of related categories within CHC portfolio and the implementation of them
- In line with corporate and business line strategy, set up short- and long-term brand marketing strategy, prepare marketing plan / action plan and coordinating the implementation – in order to achieve and maintain the best market position and profitability with related categories
- Implement the product sales plan for related categories, lead and coordinate the planning and execution of activities required for the implementation of the plan by maintaining optimal expense level
- Plan required marketing related resources of responsible categories (human, financial and technical) and ensure and control efficiency
- Lead the planning of the appointed brand promotional expenses on yearly basis and regularly monitor the implementation
- Monitor product volume and marketing costs of related categories and recommending corrections in case of major deviations
- Analyse market trends, prepare interpretative analyses on own and rival products, contribute to the introduction of new products (together with the New Project Manager)
- Prepare the promotional expense plan and regular monitoring of its implementation by maintaining optimal expense levels
- Measure risk parameters and introduce any necessary precautionary measures
- University/College degree (economist)
- Min. 5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent command of English
- User level computer skills (Office)
- Manage and organize team work and projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Synthesizing and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strategic thinking
- Drive for innovation
- Team player attitude
- Strive for Results
- Leadership proactivity
- Ability to motivate and develop people to excel and improve
NICE TO HAVE:
- People management experience
- Pharmaceutical /OTC tapasztalat
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Opportunity for a successful career path within Sanofi – purposeful support of professional and personal development
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Competitive benefits
- Collective life- and accident insurance
- Discounted recreational opportunities
- Voluntary pension fund membership
- Yearly medical checkup
LOCATION: Budapest, IV. district
At Sanofi, diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.