Change Management, Staff & Partner Engagement Lead
The primary responsibility is to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption / usage and minimize resistance.
Change Management, Staff & Partner Engagement Lead plays a key role in ensuring SBS projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing neighbouring functions and ultimately all Sanofi employee adoption and usage of SBS processes, tools and services. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
She/he implements the Staff engagement plans with Regional Service Lines Heads and ensure these plans are consistent with the SBS global staff engagement plan.
She/he directly manages a portfolio of projects that are SBS projects (but can also be Finance projects or even Sanofi projects) and for which she/he has the full responsibility to drive change management & communications strategy & execution. She/he focuses on the people side of change to effectively manage people-related risk factors, ensuring changes related to transformation programs are successfully embraced by all stakeholders.
In alignment with the Change Management, Staff & Partner Engagement Team, she/he proactively leads the relationship with some Regional Service Line Heads (team size respectively approx. 100 people per Service Line) to identify roadblocks/ challenges related to staff engagement and to define with them appropriate Staff Engagement initiatives/plans and support in their execution. This can include design and facilitation of workshops, design of team building activities, townhalls facilitation, focus groups etc.
She/he acts as a trusted Business Partner/consultant towards Global Process Owners (GPOs) to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency of their processes and tools with the objective to enhance user experience. This includes design and execution of communication plans at Finance level, at specific neighbouring functions level as well as at Sanofi company level.
She/he manages the stakeholders’ identification and network of influence, defines, and implements stakeholder management strategy.
She/he establishes a strong link with the Communication BP of the SBS Delivery Centers (Budapest and/or Kuala Lumpur) to ensure consistency and integration of the local staff engagement initiatives within the overall staff engagement plan designed with the Service Lines.
- Minimum MBA level or equivalent
Technical Skills & Competencies / Language
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong collaboration mindset with ability to work with a group of people with different functional expertise.
- Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Can use effective persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Has a good understanding of GBS/Shared Services operating models and of the value creation for a company through GBS. Has a good understanding of user centricity in GBS.
- Ability to step back and critically assess the current state of affairs. Questions the status quo, finds new and better ways of working.
- Driving team performance.
Inspire your Journey, what Sanofi can offer you
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.