About the Opportunity
- Be the CI2C partner to the local business and provide value added services to key stakeholders through proximity, knowledge of local business, culture, and language
- Jointly with the GBS Captive Center, deliver services for MCO/country within CI2C subprocesses
- Credit Management
- Invoicing management
- Collections & Receivables management including Dispute Management & Cash Application
- AR Monthly closing and Reporting
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders at MCO/country level and provide front line services
- Adapt global credit policy and guidelines to local business needs and practices
- Assess and review customer credit data and risk, drive alignment and harmonisation of risk assessment procedure
- Review AR ageing reports, perform collection and dunning in accordance with defined collection strategies, escalate and perform follow-up actions
- Approve credit data, blocked order release and bad debt reserves accruals
- Dispute & Claim Management – qualify and create disputes identified by Ci2C and manage dispute resolution under Ci2C responsibility with the customer
- Prepare and drive local Credit Committee and contribute to other Ci2C governance bodies as well as meetings with various stakeholders (Trade committee, Accounts committee, business reviews etc.)
- Ensure compliance of processes, transactions and reports with existing policies and guidelines, Ci2C Core model and Internal control manuals
- Ensure meeting operational KPI targets
- Build, document, and transfer Ci2C Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to Ci2C Credit & Revenue Management activities
- Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
- Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
- Participate in global projects as required
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- CHC CI2C Head of Region
- Local SBS CI2C team
- Local Customer service team
- CHC FBP
- CHC A2R
- Local CHC Trade & Revenue team
- CHC GBS Captive Center team
What we are looking for in you:
- Expertise in customer credit management, collections & receivables management processes
- Good business acumen
- Strong deductive and analytical skills
- Ability to get into transactional details but also understand the broader business context and root cause
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business environments and requirements
- Computer literate and familiar with accounting applications (knowledge of SAP will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with Ci2C teams with an end to end mindset
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to customer needs and feedback
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and processes
- Ability to organize, prioritize and structure the tasks for oneself
- Attentive to detail and works with precision
- Action oriented, delivery driven, change agent
- Lead by example to deliver high quality service, customer satisfaction
- Graduate degree in accounting or finance
- 5 years’ experience in credit management, collections & receivables management preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Experience in remote cross-country communication
- Fluent in English
- French knowledge is an advantage
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.