Ci2C Receivables & revenue accounting GBS Project Expert (Fixed - term)
- As the Receivables & revenue accounting Project Expert - Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) for Sanofi Consumer Healthcare (CHC) you will be the Project expert for CHC, working closely with our shared service centre in Budapest.
- The role will drive the implementation of strategic GBS CHC Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) initiatives related to the Receivables & revenue accounting process and will be responsible for implementing projects to deliver value in the operational Receivables & revenue accounting process.
This role is focused on initiatives of high complexity, that can span transversally across the Receivables & revenue accounting process areas and regions by country transitions to GBS Hub and/or system implementations
- Take part in Core Model fit gap sessions with different organization unit to understand As-Is process, identify gaps compared to Core Model (To-Be process) and come up with solutions
- Document the As-Is process and country specifics and create work instructions (Desktop procedures)
- Is accountable that standardized processes are implemented in each country, contribute to defining core business processes, way of working, including Internal controls
- Implement GBS in a given countries and deliver to operational team process, training and documents that will support running activities after go-live
- Supports with the workload assessment
- Work together with IT Services to implement new or existing tools in CHC Legal entity, support country roll-out waves as required and ensure that they are operationally ready at go live day
- Develop test scripts to cover all business scenarios, identify critical scenarios
- Define data and process triggers for end-to-end testing
- Become expert/proficient user of tools and software applied in testing
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT), log and follow-up on defects and issue resolution following project schedule
- Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
- Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
- Support operations within own area of expertise as required
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in accounting or finance
- 3 years’ experience in Order-to-Cash, Revenue recognition, Month-end closing, Reporting and Invoice Management activities. Preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Relevant Project experience, such as country activity transitions to Hub and System implementations
- Fluent in English
Inspire your Journey, what Sanofi can offer you
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.