Contract Specialist (with multiple languages)
Location: Budapest (Hungary)
50% Remote working
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the opportunity
As our new colleague as Contract Specialist, you will manage the end to end contract process with all contracting stakeholders as a key contact for the stakeholders during the process.
In a constantly changing matrix environment amongst diverse functional teams, you will be able to leverage your quick learning skills and accuracy, as well as your ability to collaborate transversally both as team player as well as independently, and to manage multiple priorities in parallel.
- Detail-minded and a clear thinker?
- well-inclined towards change?
- Open to new experiences in contracting process and to leverage from your extensive and relevant knowledge and experience?
If your answer is ’yes’ to the above questions, we are probably looking for You!
About growing with us – in this role you will
- Be accountable for end-to-end contract management process (elaboration, approval, signature)
- Analyze each request to determine the category of agreement (L1, L2 and L3) or check relevance of category requested by buyer
- Help the requester to complete the contract request form (if needed)
- Select, complete & negotiate L2/simple contracts within the limits of the guidelines provided by legal
- Initiate and monitor the internal contract approval workflow, i.e. follow-up timely signature of the CAF
- Send the final/execution copy to internal & external parties for signature
- Being in charge of the storage of the signed contract and safekeeping of signed originals
- Assist requester on any question related to contract management process
- be supporting on complex situations with potential blocking points based on experience
- Ensures the contracting process is compliant with global & local internal policies
- Identify optimization areas based on stakeholders’ feedbacks and your own experience
- Contribute to the deployment and continuous improvement of contract processes, tools & templates
- Monitor and supervise the contracting reporting activity
About you: qualifications, education and work experience
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 3 years of working experience with contract management
- Good knowledge of contract management tools, processes and relevant internal policies
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Knowledge of at least 2 of these languages: Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Greek
Inspire your journey - what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
If the description fits your experience and has caught your attention, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Visit our external career site for more opportunities and information:
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.