Contracting COE System Support Administrator
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide functional L3 support across Contracting CoE systems
- Act as business platform specialist and be the ITS point of contact for supporting tools enhancement and run tasks
- Understand change requirements at global and regional levels and translate them into actionable process and system changes
- Support L2 teams to improve their SLAs
- Report on KPIs and volumes
- Monitor & handle tickets escalated from L2 Support Group
- Provide functional support not provided by L2 Support Group
- Resolve incidents or route them appropriately to L3 Support Groups (system provider)
- Create and update all Global Master data (HACAT, countries, currencies…)
- Train all relevant stakeholders and maintain training tool documentation
- Provide centralized reporting (SLA, KPIs) and on-demand analysis
- Work on continuous improvement and quality assurance, propose areas which require improvement and potential gaps in the process / solution / technology / knowledge / automation etc. in collaboration with L2 team leaders, ITS & CCoE Global/regional network
- Support internal testing and release communication
- Discuss and provide business requirements specifications in collaboration with L2 teams & CCoE network.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner (essential)
- Team player, self-driver and able to work collaboratively transversally with an end-to-end mindset (essential)
- Organized and structured to execute tasks as per deadlines (essential)
- Experience with delivering the service reporting – KPIs, SLAs definition and execution
- Experience with ServiceNow or other case management tool and digital solutions
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.