Our new colleague will be operating the internal and external finance information system: planning managerial reporting, cost analysis.
Provides an accurate picture of his/her perimeter‘s financial situation for the current and future periods and advises operational management on relevant remediation actions and ways for improvement.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS UNIT:
Budapest Distribution and Logistics platform is a diversified site, running complex activities in Pharma end-to-end supply such as customer service, storage, transportation, repackaging and distribution of investigational medicinal products.
About 580 customers in more than 50 countries around the world rely on the high quality services of the Budapest Logistics and Distribution Center.
- Provides an accurate picture of his/her perimeter ‘s financial situation for the current and future periods and advises operational management on relevant remediation actions and ways for improvement
- Builds and updates his/her perimeter ‘s forecasts (Budget, Trends, Long Range Plan)
- Prepares accurate periodic reporting
- Analyses and explains variances, with market and competition analysis when applicable
- Makes proactive recommendations on business improvement
- Ensures appropriate follow up of activity-specific areas
- Elaborates business models and performs financial and business analyses and follow-up on new opportunities and acquisitions, incl. alliances and partnerships
- Ensures effective cooperation with internal counterparts in other departments of the Entity and within other Finance functions, thanks to an appropriate understanding of the business
- Monitoring of the capital investment expenditure
- Headcount reporting
- Degree in Economics (preferred) or Chartered Accountant qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Controller
- Intermediate English knowledge, fluent Hungarian is a must
- Experienced user of SAP FI CO
- Experienced user of MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and able to multi-task under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving approach
NICE TO HAVE:
- Pharma business knowledge
- Logistics Controlling experience
- Fluent English knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Opportunity for a successful career path within Sanofi – purposeful support of professional and personal development
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Collective life- and accident insurance
- Discounted recreational opportunities
- Voluntary pension fund membership
- Yearly medical checkup
LOCATION: Budapest, XXII. district (Harbor Park)
At Sanofi, diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.