DSM MANAGER EUROPE
The DSM Manager plays a critical role in the maintenance, development, and implementation of EE IS systems and the support of integrations for the downstream target systems. They are also key in helping identifying automation solutions and in participating on projects at a regional/global level, either as a member or as a leader. They may also be identified as transversal SME (Subject Matter Expert), representing DSM Global function. The role is transversal and touches many different areas of the company. It provides the opportunity to work cross-functionally to identify the best solution which takes into consideration business needs and prerequisites of the Core Model EE.
- Partner with HR COE’s, HR Business Partners, ITS, and SBS (Sanofi Business Services) to continue to drive and improve user acceptance and end user experience in a self-service environment.
- Collaborate with the global Tier 3 Workday support team, HR Digital, the PMO, the Global DSM Team as well as regional DSM colleagues to align and deliver sustainable and consistent support to the business.
- In line with EE Core Model, evaluate operational effectiveness and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to simplify and streamline existing processes
- In Workday for Core HR, Talent and Performance, Time Off, and Recruiting modules.
- By leveraging existing systems and platforms: Workday, ServiceNow, IDQ…
- By identifying automation and digitalization opportunities
- Conduct impact and root cause analysis, manage communications, and influence decisions to align with the support model and the business strategic objectives.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify pain points and implement sustainable solutions to ensure a high level of quality for Core HR master data.
- Support global processes such as the annual performance and compensation cycles from a system / technical perspective.
- Liaise between the business and ITS to troubleshoot issues, initiate change requests, test and implement system updates.
- Strategically manage and influence business decisions to ensure the accurate and efficient utilization of the system across all levels of the organization.
- Manage EE Digital systems in assessing and testing new functional enhancements for new weekly or semi-annual releases.
- Participate in all projects related to systems as the UPL (User Project Lead) or SPOC (Single Point of Contact) or SME (Subject Matter Expert) and represent DSM in alignment with the strategic company objectives such as acquisitions and/or divestitures or the implementation of new Workday modules.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in supporting information systems and data processes (Workday experience preferred).
- Experience in Data Migration is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Workday – min. 3 years of experience working with various modules
- 5 years of HR operations experience – very good knowledge of HR operations
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.