Employee Experience – Query Handling Lead Manager
About the Opportunity
This is an opportunity to truly influence and drive the future digitalization of the employee experience query handling team and be a pivotal part of a transformational, multi-cultural organisation. With your expertise and leadership, you will be shaping and continually improving the service of the query handling team. As well as leading a large organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Head of Sanofi Business Services Delivery, you will be an integral part of the Leadership Team on this transformational journey.
- Leading and managing the level 1 team
- Ensuring knowledge databases are updated for knowledge transfer occurs up/down streams
- Evaluate and monitor volumes including measurement of quality of the service and client satisfaction
- Cooperating closely with 1st and 2nd Line support, Process Owners, Service Managers
- Identify and drive continuous improvement with strong focus on analysis of top volume cases and proposing solutions
- Accountable for the team to achieve the target SLA and KPI set up for Employee Experience query handling operation
- Strong focus of analysis of top volume cases and proposing solutions
- Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
- Contribute in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
What we’re looking for in you.
- Graduate or Master’s degree with HR or business administration (essential)
- Experience of leading large teams.
- HR Service Operations experience with managing and controlling the service (call center / service desk operations)
- Experience with defining and delivering the service reporting – KPIs, SLAs definition and execution
- Knowledge Management experience with portal open for all employees and controlling the quality of delivered articles
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow or other case management tool
- Proven experience with call center solutions and telephony, knowledge portal
- Experience with digital solutions like chatbot will be advantageous
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written, knowledge of other European languages advantageous
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As a multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support countries.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Service!
About Sanofi - Empower Life Everyday
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi’s employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.