GLOBAL CONNECT TO RESOLVE ADMINISTRATOR (C2R)
As an experienced Global C2R Administrator, you will get a unique opportunity to be part of the Transformation & Program management Team and participate in setting up the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) in Budapest. You will support the teams and their team leaders within the Connect to Resolve Service Line globally. You will have the opportunity to be part of an international transformational multi-cultural organization that is driving digitalization. We support flexible working.
- Provide Level 3 support to the Connect to Resolve Team world-wide
- Act as business C2R platform specialist (ServiceNow, IVR) and be the ITS point of contact for supporting tools enhancement and run tasks
- Support L1 team leaders to improve their self-service offers
- Discuss and provide business requirements’ specifications in collaboration with L1 team leaders
- Handle escalations from Level 2 support team
- Maintain the Knowledge Base and write new articles in it
- Handle incoming calls and emails
- Take part in the yearly system testing processes and release communication (there are new versions of the tools in every year)
- Provide centralized reporting (SLA, KPIs) and on-demand analysis
- Report on the C2R performance and volumes including measurement of quality of the service and client satisfaction
- Sound experience in Customer Support related positions
- Experience in Level 3 Support
- Experience with delivering service reporting – KPIs, SLAs definition and execution
- Advanced experience in MS Excel
- Experience with ServiceNow or other case management tool
- High level of interpersonal/communication skills with an ability to communicate and present on different levels in the organization
- Effective business partnering and customer relations management
- Strategic thinking
- Fluency in English
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.