Global eInvoicing Solutions Expert
e-Invoicing solutions covers within Purchase-to-Pay the standardized activities starting with the vendor digital policies to invoice receipt through digital solutions in compliance with P2P Core Model and guidelines.
This position is part of the Purchase-to-Pay Global Process Owner (P2P GPO) organization within Sanofi Business Services (SBS).
The purpose of the Global e-Invoicing Solutions Expert is the functional management of receive & capture invoices and payment requests related to systems and tools including e-Invoicing vendor on-boarding and support. Global e-Invoicing Solutions Expert supports the Global Process Invoice Receiving Lead to ensure an efficient invoice receiving process in line with the P2P Core Model and guidelines. To achieve this a close collaboration with the ITS business partner, the BPO provider, the retained P2P teams and other stakeholders is key.
The Global AP Solution Manager manages the end to end process for their applicable work stream. The Global AP Solution Manager will align all initiatives for processes, policies, and technologies across geographies.
- Sets and maintains process documentation within the context of the global policy and monitors adherence
- Drive the further rollout of e-invoicing to new countries
- Push the number of vendors using e-invoicing by onboarding, adoption and support
- Monitoring of e-invoicing evolution through KPIs
- Monitors global compliance and process performance, recommends process localization as needed
- Encourages and drives the generation of continuous improvement ideas within the process network
- Identifies training needs for local users/super users based on changes to process
- Manages the approval/ rejection of business cases for change requests
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Control and Process Oriented (AP process, Procurement, Finance and Compliance processes)
- Global Experience in e-Invoicing & digital solutions
- Formal Continuous Improvement training (i.e. Six Sigma)
- Focus on results
- Creative problem solver
- Fluent English, further language is a plus
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 26rd in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.