Global eInvoicing Solution Manager
e-Invoicing solutions covers within Purchase-to-Pay the standardized activities starting with the vendor digital policies to invoice receipt through digital solutions in compliance with P2P Core Model and guidelines.
This position is part of the Purchase-to-Pay Global Process Owner (P2P GPO) organization within Sanofi Business Services (SBS).
The purpose of the Global e-Invoicing Solutions Manager is to support the Global Process Lead Receiving in the day to day activities and ensure geographically a functional management of the Global eInvocing team to create a world-class management organization and to develop technical & leadership competencies in the team. Global e-Invoicing Solutions Manager should be able to manage invoice receiving process in line with the P2P Core Model as additional skills to backup team members and to support the Global AP Solution manager when needed.
The Global eInvoicing Solution Manager is a team leader with end to end process management
- Provide direction, guidance, and oversight of team resources
- Lead the team to offer a customer experience which reinforces the SBS and P2P values and principles:
- Consolidate and prioritize support and recurring tasks.
- Propose optimization and process transformation opportunities in coordination with the Global Process Invoice Receiving Lead.
- Monitor global processes for supporting digital receiving technologies and solutions.
- Manage stakeholder meetings/follow-ups targeting a clear outcome.
- Create a culture of cooperation, collaboration and teamwork across P2P teams (incl. BPO partner) and ensure a smooth interface to the relevant stakeholders within SBS Procurement, Legal, Finance and IT/Digital
- Provide regular follow up on rollout of eInvocing and ensure planning alignment with the team
- Responsible for new process design and implementation across functional areas
- Manages initial deployment and prioritizes portfolio of change initiatives that impact overall process
- Reviews and approves all changes to current policies and procedures for their functional area
- Responsible for the final design and solution implementation to support the processes in an outsourced service environment
- SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or a similar subject
- 5+ years project management experience
- 5+ years in team management and leadership
- 5+ years work experience in Accounts Payable
- 5+ years in-depth functional expertise
- Experience in SAP ERP (S4Hanna)
- Experience in OpenText products & solutions:
- TCP (Transactional Content Processing) - workflow engine
- VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) for SAP solutions – SAP cockpit
- Experience in e-invoicing solutions (Coupa, Tungsten, Cegedim, Tradeshift)
- Decisive yet collaborative leadership style on transversal work across different geographies
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 26rd in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.