Talent Market Intelligence & Marketing Specialist
As a Talent Market Intelligence & Marketing Specialist, join our new international scouting team whose mission is to build the succession plans for our executives and our key critical positions. The Global Talent Scouting team supports the traditional executive recruitment activities, builds internal and external talent pools and collects market insights to provide our business units with immediate access to the best talent in the market.
Under the leadership of our Global Scouting Operations Lead, the Talent Market Intelligence & Marketing Specialist is in charge of collecting market insights to shape talent pooling strategy, lead mapping projects for highly strategic hiring projects and work closely with the Employer Branding team to define specify EB campaigns.
Sanofi’s new scouting activity has no other ambition than to become a recognized best in class function. It’s a good time to join the crew!
- Be part of our Scouting operations team located in our Budapest composed of Talent Researchers, Marketers, Administrative professionals.
- Collect, classify and interpret competitive market intelligence insights to identify talent pools for strategic recruitments.
- Lead talent mappings for strategic, confidential projects.
- Build identification/sourcing strategies and map the talent market in collaboration with the Talent Researchers.
- Closely collaborate with Employer Branding teams to deliver branding strategy and activities based on identified insights for specific targets.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in consumer/market insights and/or marketing roles.
- Experienced LinkedIn Talent Insights user.
- Passionate about Market Intelligence.
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- High level of compliance, integrity and comfortable in dealing with highly confidential topics.
- Fluency in English.
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.