Growth HUB Head (Head of Marketing, Consumer Healthcare – CHC)
About the opportunity
As our colleague as Head of Marketing, you will manage an End2End Consumer and shopper engagement journey for Hungary, responsible for the category teams including brand management, CMI, Innovation, Consumer/Healthcare professional/Shopper activation, digital & media.
About the Business Unit (Consumer Healthcare)
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
About growing with us – in this role you will
- Provide strategic leadership for categories, ensuring aligned portfolio and brand strategies, “Where to Play” and “How to Win” choices based on deep consumer/HCP insights to drive sustainable sales growth, profitability and above market performance.
- Identify the appropriate winning business models and ensure execution excellence
- Manage resource allocation across portfolio of brands, propose and control promotional and advertisement resource allocation according to brand strategies, ensuring cost-efficiency
- Monitor and influence brand performance to ensure it meets category financial and market performance KPIs
- Review business models including marketing, shopper and healthcare professional strategy in view of the payback of our investments
- Anticipate and manage upsides and risks to ensure achievement of business targets
- Contribute to business planning and review processes
- Define a long-term vision for portfolio development priorities and the innovation pipeline. Lead the innovation process in coordination with the Global Innovation teams to ensure consistent delivery of new products in the market.
- Define media strategy and robust media planning measures the effectiveness of the communication mix
- Significantly develop Precision Marketing and digital-enabled business models, driver of multichannel engagement model
- Partner at strategic level with the agencies and other relevant external stakeholders
- Collaborate with GM, Customer Head, Growth Performance Head and support functions to ensure best in class outcome for the business and for the organization
- Lead and inspire full category team in an engaging way to ensure commitment, motivation and development. Develop and foster a culture of "can do" and “challenge mindset” and create an environment of ownership and responsibility. Identifies talents, actively facilitates their career development
- Member of country CHC Leadership Team to help drive company culture, strengthen values, and assist with further alignment with the global CHC business model
About you: qualifications, education and work experience
- University Degree - Business or Marketing Background
- Min. 10 years of experience in marketing, in recognized OTC/FMCG/Telecommunication companies at country and/or Regional/Global level
- Fluent English knowledge, Hungarian is a must
- Proven track record in strategic & operational marketing as well as innovation (both consumer & medical marketing is a plus)
- Experience in implementing winning digital-enabled and precision marketing strategies
- Strong leadership skills (experienced in leading teams including direct report relationships, cross-functional teams as well as effective intercultural leadership acumen)
- Experience in effective cross-functional engagement
Nice to have
- MBA degree
- OTC / CHC experience
- International experience (working outside of own cultural environment / across multiple countries)
Inspire your journey - what Sanofi can offer you
- Brand new, modern office in the XIII. district of Budapest
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and experience
- Company car
- Hybrid working – regular home office, 50%
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
Place of work: Budapest, XIII.
If the description fits your experience and has aroused your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Visit our external career site for more opportunities and information:
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.