Process Control Engineer (deltaV expert)
You will be responsible for the process control systems of the Újpest site, the conversion of the existing software into standard PCSD-based software, and the GMP validation of the systems.
About the site:
Chemical development and production are the most important area within the company group, as more than 40 effective substances and more than 10 intermediates are produced at the Újpest site. Since 2000, the site has been the most important prostaglandin producer in the world. We put emphasis on innovation and customer needs are served with high technology solutions.
Would you like to join this challenge?
- Participation in the process control (DeltaV) standardization project as a process control programmer
- Apply the Standard PCSD software modules to the operating environment and complete the necessary qualification tasks
- Development, testing and qualification of individual, non-standardizable software components on a PCSD basis
- Application of Chinoin software standardization principles
We expect the following skills/qualifications from our ideal candidate:
- BSc, MSc degree in Electrical Engineering (automation specialization) or Chemical engineering, or equivalent chemical industry and process control technology knowledge
- At least 5 years of professional experience in pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge/development of (Batch) emerson DeltaV DCS system
- GMP and GAMP knowledge
- 21CFR Part 11 knowledge
- Communicational level English language knowledge
- Proficiency in handling and repairing explosion-proof equipment
- Knowledge / creation of Excel macros
- Established engineering competencies
Nice to have:
- Qualification as a "driver" or repairer of firedamp - and explosion-proof electrical equipments
- Control system maintenance experience in the chemical / pharmaceutical industry
- Other PLC programming knowledge
- Virtual environment operating experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Location: Budapest - Újpest (IV. district)
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2020 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer and gained the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
Visit our external career site for more opportunities and information: https://www.sanofi.hu/hu/karrier
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.