Procurement Head for International sites and New Vaccines
Procurement Head for International sites and New Vaccines
- Location: Budapest, Hungary.
- Flexible working: 60% home 40 % office
- Job type: Permanent full-time
About the job
Our Vaccines Procurement team provides support to 11 Manufacturing sites on about €1.7 billion of external spend including Capex, Direct materials, Maintenance, Spare parts, Energy, Professional Services, etc.
An exciting and unique role which combines the Procurement accountability for 4 international Vaccines sites with a seat at Manufacturing & Supply International (M&S INTL) Leadership Team, the set-up of an enhanced Procurement support to new vaccines including mRNA and the facilitation of the Value agenda of the global Vaccines Procurement team.
You will have great exposure in an agile global capacity operating across multiple sites, working with diverse stakeholders in a matrix set up. You can make a huge impact, drive conversations at a high level where you’ll leverage your network, negotiate and influence stakeholders and drive change. You will be influencing transformational projects such as mRNA vaccines. This role offers you strong development opportunities where you will have a high level of autonomy and diversity in your tasks.
You will deliverProcurement accountability for 4 International Vaccines sites including 3 inLatin-America and 1 in China:
- You’ll act as the Procurement Business Partner for M&S International team, supporting 4 vaccines manufacturing sites and active member of INLT Sites Leadership Team.
- Nurture strong relationship with INTL sites and global support functions stakeholders and leaders including Operations, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT), Manufacturing Excellence and the Global Procurement team.
- Deliver agreed quantitative and qualitative objectives for INTL sites, with the support of 2 Procurement INTL Sites Leads (PSLs).
Drive, amplify and accelerate Vaccines Procurement value pipeline:
- You will coordinate the seamless and timely delivery of the global vaccines Procurement saving pipeline, influencing the global network of vaccines PSLs in charge of execution and the global Procurement team in charge of global contract negotiation.
- With your understanding of the biggest value drivers, you will provide consolidated input and consistency checks between Vaccines pipeline and global category team’s savings input, during financial planning cycles.
- Identify and promote best value practices across sites and across Business Units.
- You will leverage your strong analytical skill and appetence for data science (Power BI, AI tools) to report our progress and extract insights from the tools and systems implemented by our Procurement Excellence group for further amplify of our value impact.
Enhance Procurement support to new vaccines including mRNA:
- You will develop a trustful collaboration with R&D, Critical Material Management (CMM), MSAT, mRNA Center of Excellence to influence the sourcing of raw materials required to deliver Sanofi mRNA Vaccines pipeline through sustainable and approved suppliers.
- Provide Procurement oversight to the mRNA CoE and ensure relevant Procurement strategies exist for new mRNA materials including Plasmids, Lipids, Enzymes, Nucleotides.
- Highly experienced in fields of procurement, purchasing, Finance, supply chain, manufacturing excellence, or related field(s) within share service centre environment. This could include talented procurement professionals, or a finance profile with an appetite for procurement or experience from manufacturing excellence who has a passion for process and cost improvement and not afraid to challenge sites.
- Looking for individuals experienced in change management and transformation activities.
- Experienced in a highly regulated environment and industry including and not limited to biopharma, pharma, medical, automotive, nuclear, aeronautical, and or related industries, operating under complex change management constraints, high level of single sourcing, etc.
- Sound business acumen and multisectoral experience would be a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, drive, and interpersonal skills.
- Agile, proactive, and seasoned person who can listen, deal with objection, who dares voice their opinion, can empower others, and yet drive change and challenge the status quo.
- Being able to work in a global, diverse and matrix environment as well as working autonomously and demonstrate creativity and curiosity both internally and externally, solution focused, persistent, and resilient.
- Presenting persuasive arguments; and winning, Strong stakeholder management, Build and maintain strong interfaces and collaborations with other.
- Strong appetite for data Digital skills including data value extraction tools such as Power BI.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (i.e., SAP) and financial practices.
- Solid financial understanding (P&L, Balance Sheets, etc.) and a strong appetite for financial data as well as cost analysis skills and ability to build or support business cases.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, International Business, Business Studies, Supply Management, Economics or related and/or Engineering or Life Science / MBA or equivalent would be a plus.
- Strong command of the English language including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits.
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days..
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office.
- Collective life and accident insurance.
- Yearly medical check-up.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks.
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE