About the Opportunity
As an experienced HR Customer Services Analyst, you will be an integral part of a transformational multi-cultural organisation by being the first point of contact of Sanofi employees regarding HR related queries. Reporting to the Employee Experience Query Handling Lead you will be providing the first line support to the employees resolving their queries in a timely manner. We support flexible working.
- Handling incoming phone calls and emails from employees regarding HR queries and issues
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries
- Delivering high quality standard service to customers, seeking ways to improve client satisfaction and process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrating knowledge of case management tools and procedures
- Supporting the process team by writing knowledge articles on content provided
- Respect agreed SLA
- Escalating if required to Level 2 or to the Query Handling Lead
- Coaching and support Junior HR Customer Services Specialists
What we are looking for in you
- Graduate or Master’s degree with HR or business administration
- Customer service experience
- HR process knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, action orientated and organized
- Fluent in English and advanced written communication
- Ideally with additional European languages
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As an international multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support Europe.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site will offer comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
About Sanofi - Empower Life Everyday
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi’s employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.