SBS HR Organisation & Data - Analyst
About the Opportunity
As an Organization & Data Analyst in HR, you will influence the future digitalization of the end-to-end HR processes and activities, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of a transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Manage Organization & Data Lead and working closely with Customer Service, HR, and Legal you will establish and embed teams across Manage Organization & Employee Master Data, Employee Life Cycle Management, Payroll and HR Information Management.
- Maintaining Organization, Position, Employee & Contractor data in Workday relating to specified Sanofi entities
- Delivering operational KPIs and comply with Sanofi policies and guidelines including GDPR
- Managing the employee & contractor master data life cycle
- Monitoring data quality and identify potential issues
- Prepare periodic reporting and ad-hoc reports
- Executing in compliance with Sanofi policies and guidelines
- Contributing to Level 2 support for this sub-process as per the Customer Service process
What we are looking for in you
- Graduate or Master’s degree with HR or business administration
- Good understanding of HR process and activities
- First hands on experience in a HR role preferably in an international multicultural environment is an advantage
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Fluent in English
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As a multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support countries.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi’s employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.