Senior Credit Analyst
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will influence the future digitalization of end-to-end Customer Invoicing to Cash processes, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of a transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Head of Account to Report Service Line and working closely with Finance you will establish and embed teams across Credit Management, Invoicing management, Collections & Receivables management and AR Monthly closing and Reporting.
- Delivering receivables management and cash application services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
- Managing incoming payments
- Performing clearing of AR, analyse discrepancies, execute securitization program and factoring
- Contributing to business reviews
- Developing expert level knowledge of the activities in scope as well as local knowledge of entities in scope and become a super-user
- Pro-actively anticipating operational issues and coach junior analysts
What we are looking for you in:
- Graduate degree in accounting or finance
- Hands on expertise in end-to-end customer invoice-to-cash process and activities
- Broad understanding of accounts receivable and cash application activities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Experience in Collections & Receivables Management preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Fluent in English ideally with additional European languages
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As a multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support countries.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients
as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Service!
Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi’s employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.