Supply Chain Business Partner
- Our new colleague will be responsible for assuring the appropriate finished product stock level for the domestic sales, managing the related tasks and systems
- Assure the optimal stock level for the domestic sales
- Monitor the production plans, delivery schedules, requesting modifications if needed
- Assure appropriate connections and information flow towards the Supply Planning Hub, plants, distribution centers and other functions of the company
- Stock management (releasing, blocking, destruction, handling unique needs)
- Monthly deployment of S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) process, creation of monthly sales forecast
- Handling and maintenance of the material IDs, material master data and the logistics information systems
- Logistics management of the procurement of finished goods from 3rd party suppliers
- Management of new product launches
- University/college degree - Fresh graduates are welcome
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English – both verbal and written
- User level computer skills (Excel)
- Dynamic personality
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Accountability, precise and initiative personality
- Customer services orientation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fixed term contract until 29/02/2020
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a multinational environment
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Competitive benefit
- Collective life- and accident insurance
- Discounted recreational opportunities
- Voluntary pension fund membership
LOCATION: Budapest, IV. district
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.