(Jr/Sr) Pricing & Market Access Manager Belux
About the opportunity
Join our Belgian Market Access and Public Affairs team, as a (Junior/Senior) Market Access Manager (based in Diegem). In this role, you bring Sanofi’s innovative health solutions to the patient as fast as possible, in a sustainable way and as a credible and trusted partner for patients and stakeholders. Together with internal stakeholders, you develop the most appropriate pricing and market access strategy to ensure that the right patient gets the right medicine at the right time. You will join a highly-skilled market access and public affairs team continuously striving to build their expertise and develop their talents.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. Our purpose is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company.
About growing with us
- Ensure access for patients to our innovative medicines in different therapeutic areas by combining scientific, economic and communication aspects
- Define the optimal strategy for local pricing and reimbursement dossiers and evidence generation, including health economic modelling and budget impact analyses
- Build relevant, solid value arguments supported by, but not limited to, health economics data (including budget impact and cost-effectiveness models)
- Build and submit the reimbursement dossier: write, develop and deliver in time, in collaboration with the other departments (such as but not limited to medical, marketing, business intelligence), high quality pricing and reimbursement dossiers
- Close follow up of the pricing and reimbursement processes and prepare answers to possible questions / objections from payers / stakeholders
- Conduct negotiations with payers to bring Sanofi’s health solutions to the patient
- Collaborate and follow up with eventual outsourced contractors such as HEOR, Cost-Effectiveness and/or Budget Impact Models specialists
- Support other departments to integrate market access strategies into product plans and cooperate with national and international cross-functional teams
- Contribute to and support the Europe Market Access Community and product-specific Global Market Access teams with information on local pricing and reimbursement requirements and contribute to the European strategies
- Represent Sanofi externally with regard to pricing, market access and access environment at meetings with authorities, industry associations and other stakeholders
- Maintain a network of external payer stakeholders and influencers, incl. governmental & private reimbursement authorities, health economist, KOLs and policy makers that can be activated in response to specific access opportunities or risks
- Build market access capabilities and understanding within the country
Qualifications/Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in medicines, Pharmacist, Economic or Scientific Studies
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry and relevant work experience in market access is considered as an important plus
- Strong in networking with an established, relevant network in place and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
Additionally, for Senior position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Market Access
- Strategic business experience and thinking capability able to zoom out to think holistically as well as to zoom in on details as needed
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills allowing you to reach a consensus between different partners
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues
- Dynamic and ambitious professional that proactively explores solution building in the face of obstacles
- Team player and cooperation, E2E accountability, independent worker and entrepreneurship describes your personality and way of working
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
Link to Career page https://www.sanofi.com/en/careers/
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to be named Global Top Employer 2021!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.