Medical Manager Neurology North Europe
Join Sanofi as a medical manager in the North Europe Neurology medical team. You will implement part of the NE medical affairs plan. You will join a high performing team with a can-do attitude to create synergy in the team and to deliver value to HCPs and patients.
Travel expected in this role is approx 30%. This is a permanent role.
Locations : NO, SE, DK, FI, BE, NL
- Implement the North Europe medical affairs plan and other key medical affairs initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, in alignment with the Neurology North Europe medical strategy, and according to the highest ethical and compliance standards
- Conduct internal and external medical education
- Drive organization and implementation of Advisory Boards and other scientific meetings
- Oversee and interpret new scientific data, literature, competitive trends and opportunities and adjust medical and educational activities accordingly
- Medical and scientific support in market access processes
- Be a strong partner to the Commercial, Market Access, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Public Affairs teams, and provide continuous medical advice and training in the assigned countries
- At least Master level degree in medicine or other life science
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- High initiative and problemsolving skills
- Ability to coordinate, manage and prioritize resources and workload in a busy professional environment
- Strategic mind-set whilst being target-oriented and results-driven, with an understanding of short- and long-term goals
- Experience in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians /specialists and KOLs as well as other healthcare sector professionals
- Experience in interpretation and dissemination of scientific and clinical data
- Business proficiency in English, ideally supplemented by a local language from one of the North Europe countries
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.