About the job
In the frame of QC transformation, under the umbrella of QUEST Program, the scope of the position is related to the following projects & programs: OneLIMS (core solution and LES & instrument connectivity), Caducée, SoftmaxPro, LUNA and Athena QM.
Within Global Quality Programs and in partnership with Global SMS, Digital IA and Global Quality QC Excellence, the QC Programs Manager is responsible for QC programs’ governance, programs’ execution, monitoring and reporting of planning of roadmap including resources & budget, risk management and associated mitigation plans.
As the OneLIMS Program Business Lead, the job incumbent is in charge of:
- Structure & organize the Global Program (team & streams) in coordination with the Digital IA Program Lead towards simplification, standardization & digitalization of QC processes & activities and structure global to local governance model
- Drive streams in reaching consistency regarding the program objectives from design to implementation of
- LIMS Core solution stream
- LES & Connectivity Stream
- Business Transformation Stream (driven by Global SMS & QC Excellence)
- Ensure the strategy regarding solution design & capabilities as well as digitalization objectives (LES & Connectivity) is set jointly with Digital &IA, Global SMS & QC Excellence
- Communicate towards GBUs, sponsors, contributors and customers regarding program objectives & planning
- Arbitrate on program key Business orientations and decisions
- Set, organize and manage the program committee and mobilize sponsors for actions
- Set operational Committee structures, led by stream leads
- Provides guidance for local planning, budgeting, resource allocation (quantitative & qualitative) are set and aligned with program timelines & ambitions
- Drive Program execution in coordinating the various streams towards the defined objectives
- Ensure synchronization & coordination across streams: Coordinate efforts between all contributors (industrial sites, GBUs Heads and GBUs Quality Heads, Digital IA teams, Global Quality, OneLIMS program team)
- Lead Implementation across GBUs towards consistent implementation across sites & GBUs (e.g. master data / capabilities delivery / solution usage / metrics & KPIs)
- Lead and orchestrate bottom up & top down communication related to decisions & arbitrations linked to
- Scope definition, modification or adjustments
- Planning, budget & resources allocations / requirements (global to local)
- Monitor & report to sponsors on program progress
- Manage risks & define mitiation measures and carry forward lessons learned from earlier waves / implementations
- Oversees transformation & performance related measurement of metrics/ KPIs related to value realization, managed by the Transformation Stream (Global SMS/QC excellence)
- Report on KPIs to Sponsors & GBUs
As a manager of the QC programs team, the job incumbent is responsible for leading the QC programs Team in achieving the completion of the QC projects objectives in the QC projects partnering with Global SMS & Digital IA teams:
- Projects Definition: Business case definition including value realization measurement, project charters & frameworks, metrics & KPIs related to projects execution & value realization
- Solutions design: Requirements specifications and Quality by design, plan organize & manage UAT testing phases, business documentation, (SOPs/training materials), manage planning and risks, incidents & risks escalation, mitigation measures, end user community animation & support
- Solutions implementation & lifecycle management: define overall deployment strategy, monitor & assist sites in securing & executing the deployment phase (planning, budgeting, training) as well as supporting in local activities, monitor & consolidate KPIs (project execution & value realization)
- QC Knowledge/experience (Business) in health care environment
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management and transformation principles as well as performance evaluation processes
- Computerized systems compliance in GxP contexts
- Sharp business mind and ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives
- Experienced in projects / programs management
- Cross functional & transversal management
- Coordination & delegation
- Stakeholders management
- Leadership, time management, facilitation and organizational skills
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.