Our team is part of the Consumer Experience and Analytics division whose mission is to deliver future-proof insights & capabilities driving CHC decision makers forward to create purposeful omnichannel consumer selfcare experiences, beat competition and deliver brand love and ROI.
The position sits in the Integrated Consumer Engagement team. This team is in charge of managing strategies and partners regarding offline and online media, content and creative strategy and audience data-driven marketing and performance monitoring. We are a team of experts who are empowered to shape, pilot and execute future-forward strategies, in collaboration with local and global marketing and digital teams.
Reporting to the Head of data-driven audience strategies and media performance steering, the Digital Analytics manager will be in charge of ensuring correct consumer data collection.
The Digital Analytics manager will manage the collection of consumer data across digital touchpoints to ensure it is available and qualified for data-driven marketing activations.
- Define and implement the tagging and measurements of CHC Websites and Digital Media
- Supervise the external partner in charge of Digital analytics tagging
- Operate a consistent taxonomy across digital touchpoints
- Support audience segmentation and insights done by CHC media and marketing teams by ensuring excellent data collection.
More specific tasks will include:
- UTM taxonomy:
- Ensure that the global UTM taxonomy defined is properly applied across the markets
- Maintenance and update of the UTM taxonomy according to the user's needs
- Tagging in Google Tag Manager:
- Maintenance of the Google Analytics tags
- Maintenance of the ad-centric tags
- Maintenance of cookie consent rules with OneTrust
- Google Analytics tool:
- Maintenance and setup tool
- Team support on GA use
- Team support on GA reporting
- Website launch:
- Monitoring of new website launches to maintain and adapt the necessary tracking
- Advertising platforms:
- Read only access & tokens generation
- FBM app
- Naming convention integration
- Addition of new advertising platforms (data sources)
Main internal stakeholders are:
- Growth Hub
- Digital organization
- Marketing & media local teams
Main external stakeholders are:
- Digital analytics external support provider and GMP360 reseller
- Media agency
- 3 to 5 years experience in Digital analytics and tagging
- Strong experience in Google Marketing Platform tools in particular the Analytical tools (Google Analytics, GTM, Big Query), Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English
Skills & competencies:
- Job in FMCG & Governance (intermediate)
- Lean & Agile practices (advanced)
- Digital Analytics (advanced)
- Audience segmentation (intermediate)
- User Experience (intermediate)
- Program / Product & Portfolio Management (intermediate)
Transversal Skills & Competencies (Soft skills)
- Business Acumen (advanced)
- Business Partnership (advanced)
- Transversal collaboration (advanced)
- Decision Making (advanced)
- Change Management (advanced)
If you feel you have the required experience please apply, alternatively contact directly Rahmatoullah.Barryemail@example.com for more details.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.