iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Finance Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/11/2021
- Assists in the budget and business plan process (consultations with the different departments). Co-ordinates whole budget process and provides budget reports in order to provide the company with a coherent package of figures where responsibilities are clearly defined
- Provides an accurate & timely picture of the financial situation and business performance in accordance with group reporting tools, timelines and guidelines
- Prepares reports, analyses and explains variances versus target (Budget/Forecast)
- Provides advice, guides and challenges local operational management and other stakeholders
- Is accountable for data quality and compliance with group policies
- Is in charge of the administration and structuring of local financial tools to ensure master data alignment between different systems
- Prepares the loading of data in Corporate (reporting) tools (FIRST and TM1 Planet)
- Assists Head of Accounting with monthly closing process: Research and Development (R&D) accrual posting conforms International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Co-operates in designing an environment with adequate and compliant internal controls & procedures
- Ad hoc: Co-operates in ad hoc financial projects (eg including improvement of existing financial reporting) IT & strategy projects
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experience
MSc Commercial Engineer, Economic Sciences or another relevant field
Affinity for Life Sciences and R&D environment is an asset
MS Office: proficient level (advanced Excel knowledge)
Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
Fluent English is a must
Knowledge of a local language would be a plus
Other desirable skills:
- Analytic and relational skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- Problem Solving and creativity
- Can work independently
- Functional skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.