About the Opportunity
Ablynx, a Sanofi company, is currently inviting applications for the role of HR Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity where the main priorities will be the preparation of the monthly payroll as well as various administrative HR tasks. Besides this, we offer a dynamic environment with room to gain new skills and experiences relating to wider HR related activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a strong basis in social legislation who is looking for a company that will allow you to expand your horizon.
About Ablynx, a Sanofi company
Ablynx engaged in the development of Nanobodies®, proprietary therapeutic proteins based on single-domain antibody fragments, which combine the advantages of conventional antibody drugs with some of the features of small-molecule drugs. Nanobodies have potential uses in the treatment of a range of serious and life-threatening human diseases. Ablynx advances a portfolio of Nanobody-based therapeutic programs in several major disease areas, including inflammation, haematology, immuno-oncology and oncology.
- Executive and coordinate the personnel and salary mutations
- Executing administrative tasks, such as drafting employment agreements and letters
- HR administrative tasks, such as holiday registrations and absences
- Responsible for the correct input and maintenance of data in the personnel systems
- Maintaining up-to-date personnel records
- Delivering occasional reports
- Advising and supporting employees in the application of the personnel policies (i.e. question bank on holiday, payroll, HR processes, etc)
- Closely collaborating with the HR Business Partners
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Bachelor level education, with a strong knowledge of social legislation.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position
- Sense of urgency, flexible, high-paced and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Fluency in Dutch as well as in English
What Sanofi can offer you
A challenging and rewarding role within a multinational environment in a company with a strong mission to bring innovative solutions to improve the life of patients.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.