Supply Chain Analyst (18 month contract)
About the Opportunity
We are currently welcoming candidates for the role of Supply Chain Analyst based at the site in Zwijnaarde of Ablynx, a Sanofi Company.
The role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to develop a global demand and supply plan for products in support of Sanofi Genzyme manufacturing operations and business unit objectives ensuring all target inventory levels are fulfilled.
We are offering an 18-month contract to support the launch of an exciting new product within Rare Blood Disorders.
About Sanofi Genzyme
Sanofi Genzyme is the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, focused on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology and rare blood disorders. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
Our ambition is to be the industry leader in specialty care. We currently provide more than 20 treatments to patients globally, with many potential new therapies being studied in clinical trials and in Sanofi laboratories.
- Develops product allocation plans and material schedules for products in support of business unit demand plans among multiple sites based on target inventory levels, demand, lead times, and product status/availability and ensures effective movement of materials through the supply chain;
- Maintains inventory reports on a weekly and monthly base;
- Keep track of the bulk shipments performed for the components, Drug substance, drug product and finished product on a weekly base;
- Analyses inventory levels, inventory positioning, and planned production and sales;
- Plans for manufacture and usage of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Goods inventory;
- Interfaces throughout the company to understand and identify relevant risks/ contingency opportunities related to supply chain for a product or products;
- Evaluates inventory allocation/ leveraging opportunities throughout the supply chain;
- Supports integration of systems and processes and supply chain flows across global sites, contract manufacturing organizations and newly acquired entities;
- Supports weekly and monthly meetings with key-players and participates on multiple projects that have an impact to supply chain;
- Ensures strategies are current regarding compliance regulations, practices, and costs;
- Supports creation of Long-range Planning as well as quarterly and annual supply forecast.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification or higher in a relevant discipline;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of DRP, MRP, and ERP systems;
- Adjusts quickly to complex changing work priorities and unplanned events;
- Maintains effective working relationships and partnerships across the organization;
- Fluent in Dutch as well as English.
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
- Previous working experience within supply chain is strongly advantageous but not essential;
- Proficiency in artwork development and management is a plus (Adobe InDesign);
- Knowledge of GMP and GDP regulations;
- Working knowledge of pharmaceuticals or biologics manufacturing.
What Sanofi can offer you
This role offers the chance to support a product that has a significant positive impact of the health and lives of our patients.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.