Trial Supply Operations Manager
About the Opportunity
Ablynx, a Sanofi Company is welcoming application for the role of Trial Supply Operations Manager.
As Trial Supply Operations Manager, your role is to perform study set-up and follow-up tasks related to Clinical Supply Chain Operations (CSCO). This is a key role within the Clinical Study Team and has a big impact on improving the live of patients.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong project management skills and/or experience in supply chain or clinical development.
About Ablynx, a Sanofi Company
Ablynx, a Sanofi company, is engaged in the development of Nanobodies®, proprietary therapeutic proteins based on single-domain antibody fragments, which combine the advantages of conventional antibody drugs with some of the features of small-molecule drugs. Nanobodies have potential uses in the treatment of a range of serious and life-threatening human diseases. Ablynx advances a portfolio of Nanobody-based therapeutic programs in several major disease areas, including inflammation, haematology, immuno-oncology and oncology.
- Receives the ES/protocol, comments and contributes on IMP/NIMP sections, Captures the requirements (countries list, recruitment curve…) in order to translate the ES into:
- Supply forecasts;
- Packaging specifications;
- Investigational Products/ancillaries and/or devices needs;
- Survey to define strategy for supplying comparators and ancillaries;
- Distribution specifications and strategy depending on participating countries.
- Initiates label process and supports addition labelling process when needed;
- Manages treatment list and generate master study plans for packaging and distribution;
- Monitor the variance between realization versus forecast and adapt the master study plans;
- Oversee activities which are delegated to a TSOM support.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Master’s degree education in a relevant discipline;
- Previous experience in project management;
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing;
- Strong organization skill, good project leadership and networking ability;
- Able to work with tight deadlines, flexible.
While not essential, it would be beneficial to have:
- Previous experience in supply chain;
- Knowledge of clinical development.
What Sanofi can offer you
This is a dynamic and diverse role, central in the clinical trials to test and develop Ablynx drugs with a big responsibility and impact on the lives of patients.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.