About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi Finland as a Head of Market Access & Public Affairs responsible for developing market access and pricing strategies for our versatile portfolio of products.
If you are passionate about ensuring patient access to medicines that make a difference and enjoy developing people, then this opportunity could be a good fit for you.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
About growing with us
In this role you will….
- Prepare for, obtain and maintain reimbursement or other funding routes for new and established products, incorporating health economic tools into the local pricing negotiation process
- Develop pricing strategies with relevant business partners and manage effective implementation including reference price systems, hospital tenders etc.
- Build optimal market conditions for successful launches of new products
- Demonstrate clinical, economic and social value of our products to payers, decision makers and influencers e.g. by designing, executing, and publishing real-world evidence studies
- Develop a dialogue with and influence on key national and regional health authorities, regulators, health care decision makers and patient advocacy groups
- Represent Sanofi Finland internally (Europe, Global) and externally (Pharma Industry Finland (PIF), national and regional bodies)
- Lead and manage the work of local market access team including priority setting, performance tracking and talent development
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
- University degree in Economics/Health Economics (preferably); alternatively: science / pharmacy degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of pharma Market access and/or Public affairs experience
- Experience in Pricing and Tender business
- Knowledge of the Finnish healthcare system and understanding of the payer landscape; proven experience working with national and regional authorities, e.g. Hila, Kela, Fimea, Palko, hospital funding bodies etc.
- Experience with real-world studies to demonstrate value of vaccines and/or medicines, including taking part of relevant publications
- High personal drive and demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a complex, changing matrix organization within a multinational environment
- Strong strategic thinking, implementation and communication skills
- Experience in people and resource management
- Oral and written fluency in Finnish and English
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.