Market Access, Pricing and Tender Specialist
About the job
Join Sanofi Finland as Market Access, Pricing and Tender Specialist. You will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and developing optimal pricing and patient access conditions for Sanofi portfolio in Finland in collaboration with business partners, both in retail and hospital channel. You will provide the affiliate as well as Sanofi global teams with adequate competence, support and skills in matters of pricing and price management.
This is a permanent, office-based role with a possibility to work remotely 50% of time. Travel expected in this role is up to 20%.
- Manage hospital tenders and all necessary tasks related to the tender process
- Ensure all hospital tenders are managed timely and according to policies and business standards
- Collaborate with business, trade, finance, supply, regulatory & other necessary functions to build optimal tender strategies and execution
- Follow and communicate latest hospital tender recommendations and issues
- Ensure access to assigned Sanofi products in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage price and reimbursement renewal applications and new submissions as needed
- Establish and maintain network with Global Market Access and Pricing teams, contribute and adhere to global market access and pricing strategy/deliverables as required to meet local needs
- Collect, create and implement real world data as applicable (e.g. form KELA) to support ongoing and future projects
- Manage quarterly retail reference pricing for Sanofi portfolio, ensure correct price tube management and competitor follow up to optimize business opportunities
- Maintain internal and external price databases (e.g. in SAP) including tariff verification and price requests as well as internal control of the prices quarterly
- Track and follow up changes in the competitive intelligence and external operational environment, both short- and long-term perspective
- Monitor parallel import and LOE situation and provide input to strategic planning and budget processes
- Experience in Market Access and Pricing activities in Finland
- Good understanding of hospital tender process
- Experience in reimbursement dossier preparation and submission
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel (SAP is an advantage)
- Accurate, structured and detail-oriented
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cross functional teamwork skills
- Good project management skills, ability to prioritize and work independently
- Good written and verbal business English and Finnish skills
- High personal drive. Proactive, professional and responsible
- Degree e.g. in life sciences, economics or other suitable regimen
- Preferably some years of working experience in pharmaceutical company or related agency within market access or pricing leading to solid understanding of operating environment
- Capability to travel in Finland and international
Application deadline: 09.10.2022 – candidates will be assessed consecutively
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.