iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for:Manufacturing Excellence Engineer- VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/2/2022
- Be trained in Sanofi Manufacturing Excellence methodology, developed by Sanofi Manufacturing Excellence experts
- Participate in the activities of the Site Manufacturing Excellence - performance analysis and perform actions to improve Overall Production Efficiency (OPE) and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Setting up and standardize different machines, running and monitoring the output of machine tools
- Provide regular productivity reports, and propose solutions to increase productivity
- Apply lean manufacturing principles to eliminate waste in the production process or apply six sigma to reduce output variation
- Follow strict internal protocols and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as well as following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Be responsible for the gathering of data from their part of the manufacturing process and reporting it to senior staff members
- Develop and implement Digitalization/Automation project
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experience
Master Degree from Engineering School or Master’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering
Previous professional experience in Lean/Continuous improvement methods knowledge and automotive industry experience
Experience in production/project management, Industrial management will be a plus
Extended MS Office Knowledge
Tool knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning: for example SAP would be a plus
Fluent English is a must
Knowledge of any other language (Vietnamese in particular) will be a plus
Other desirable skills:
- Project management-skills
- Ability to work transversally, high autonomy
- Emotional intelligence
- Knowledge transfer capability and communication skills
- Creative thinking & result focus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.