Lead Commercial Analytics
Sanofi Global Hub is an internal Sanofi resource organization and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. Global Hub strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, globally.
Analytics Lead SGH is responsible to create synergies and provide functional & operational direction to Multiple processes across various GBU operations and therapy areas, so that the cost savings are achieved with deliveries optimized through multi-layered teams.
- People: (1) Acts as strategic thought partner to commercial Analytics operations across GBUs; (2) Develops and maintains expertise on key trends / developments in the industry; (3) Provides input to strategic deliverables and ensures delivery as per plan; (4) Identify areas for innovation and implement with external and internal partners
- Performance: (1) Leads teams of experts specialized business analytics professionals others as needed; (2) Quantitative Strategy Consultant partner with a broad range of internal cross-BU client teams across regions to deliver and advise seamless solutions across the most specific marketing and sales issues facing a stakeholder; (3) Evaluates the effectiveness of various promotion and marketing programs leveraging secondary data sources, Reporting platforms / ETL Setups, Impact of channel dynamics: Field Force/Multi-Channel Modelling (New Commercial Model); (4) Coaches and develops Team lead or similar roles on team handling, projects management and methods; (5) Mentor the team on day to day as well as exceptional cases/ situations; (6) Monitor progress of work and provide solution to issues and queries; (7) Resource and back-up planning for business continuity; (8) Share best practices and serve as a change agent and facilitator for operational excellence
- Process: (1) Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, quality , timeliness , efficiency , and high standards for deliverables made by the commercial operations teams; (2) Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring to meet the defined/agreed quality parameters for the outputs produced by the respective teams; (3) Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal / operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards; (4) Lead and implement operational excellence projects within the team in alignment with overall direction from senior leadership using appropriate process improvement tools; (5) Ensure creating & developing tools, technology and process in order to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Stakeholders: (1) Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders with an end objective to meet the agreed deliverables; (2) Interact/partner with Global Analytic COE representatives and be accountable for Global Service hub work; (3) Develop, in collaboration with other Global Analytics CoE and Regional Analytic, original marketing concepts, points of view, and problem solving tools, frameworks, and approaches; (4) Help global stakeholders for process improvements, risk mitigation plans, and new initiatives;(5) Drive effective collaboration with stakeholders to understand their requirements and to propose solutions in-line with their expectations; (6) Establish regular governance with stakeholders, seek feedback from time to time and take appropriate actions are taken to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Experience: 12+ years of relevant experience with Analytics Experience in Management Science (Reporting, Promotion Response, Business Intelligence, & Forecasting) in a pharmaceutical company. Strong ability in managing a multi-layered team of 8-10 people
- Soft skills: Ability to influence & negotiate. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, able to deal with ambiguity and conflicting priorities. Highly proficient in Stakeholder Management, Project Management and People Management
- Technical skills: Fluent with open source language (R), visualization and statistical analysis. Project management tools, Advanced modeling skills, Proficient in SAS programming, SQL
- Education: Graduate/postgraduate in any discipline (e.g., MBA, BPharm, MS, PhD, DVM,)
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE