About the job
Medical Activities Hub (MedHub) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. MedHub strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible for project management support to the scientific writer and HEVA ensuring the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education and HEVA deliverable across all phases
- Initiate submission (as required), amend submission based on comments (as required). Support the writer with the development of a scope of work; build plan and schedule for agreement with the internal stakeholders
- Arrange key internal and external stakeholder meetings. Track the delivery of activities (including managing issues and risks) and support follow up
- Support tracking GD requests and ensuring they are executed on time
- Support in and maintaining and tracking editorial and QC request for publications and other deliverables. Also make sure stipulated timelines are met
- Support required submission, compliance, and approval activities, and ensure compliance with publication processes and use of publication management tools
- Support the management of the assigned publication or medical education in line with the agreed budget. Support and manage as required external spend tracking (e.g., approvals, purchase orders, and goods received)
- Support HEVA team in fetching articles from Rightfind or relevant scientific databases
- Support HEVA team members in sourcing full texts of paid articles from other sources and managing their procurement processes as per the standard guidelines
- Support HEVA team in downloading and categorisation of booklets and information, respectively, from various congress websites as per the eligibility criteria
- Support adherence to associated compliance related activities and approvals (with internal stakeholder taking accountability for compliance)
- Update as required with approval/compliance tools (e.g., PromoMats, NAYA)
- Manage end to end process through Datavision, Matrix, RightFind, Ebuy, PrismAccess, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders: Scientific communication global and/or local teams/HEVA teams; and medical content enhancement teams
- People: (1) Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders (medical scientific community) within the allocated GBU and product – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement; (2) Actively lead and develop MedHub operations associates; (3) Ensure new technologies are leveraged; (4) Support vendor engagements, advisory boards scientific events activities & external expert contracts; (5) Initiate the contracting process and related documents within defined timelines; and (6) Collaborate with global stakeholders for project planning and setting up the timelines and maintaining budget
- Performance: (1) Ensure publication/medical education materials (slide decks, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, newsletters, pub alert, etc.) are delivered, stored as per agreed timelines and quality; (2) Develop tools, technology, and process to constantly improve quality and productivity; (3) Support MedHub HEVA team in timely review and audit of all DataVision entries; (4) Support MedHub HEVA team in all operations related projects; (5) Perform quality check for HEVA documents; (6) Maintain HEVA Smartsheet/projects trackers as needed and make sure all entries are up to date for all projects and; (7) Support global HEVA team to maintain trackers and facilitate retrieval of required information for business reviews as needed
- Process: (1) Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, coordination, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports; (2) Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group; and (3) Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards
- Stakeholder: Work closely with scientific communication/medical content enhancement/HEVA teams to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverables
- Experience: Medical communication/pharma experience desirable. Project management experience required. 3–5 years post qualification experience. Project management/medical communication/pharma experience desirable.
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; writing/communication skills; external engagement and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills: As applicable (including but not limited to therapeutic area/domain knowledge exposure; publication submission; and/or project management)
- Education: Advanced degree in life sciences/pharmacy/similar discipline or medical degree
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.